Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If You Could Press a Button and Die Instantly, Would You Do It?

(Title)

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
Given that it is both painless and instantaneous, would you press it? I would press it a thousand times over if I had to. This world is not worth living in even for a second. I will exercise my god-given right to instant euthanasia.

@Efiliste

As an incel, you're life is gonna be shit. You're the abomination of nature. You're a weak vehicle for your genes, so life, nature and the world will punish you.

Only if it includes the entire human population or directly all life, but that's perfection and perfection is not possible so i would not press that button.

I will live just to spite my enemies

Definitely. I would rather a button that would allow me to erase my entire existence. But your suggestion would be fine, you can't ask for much more than that.

Probably, I just refrain from suicide for the sake of my family.

If You Could Press a Button and Die Instantly, Would You Do It?​

That's called a shotgun. And no, I wouldn't. Not again anyways.

Brutal. Is it really bad?
It is. I blew off the left side of my face and still have issues eating food 10 months later. My left side is puffy and I look like a chipmunk.

It is. I blew off the left side of my face and still have issues eating food 10 months later. My left side is puffy and I look like a chipmunk.

Yes I would without hesitation

Yes because my mission is to ensure my family tree stops with me

Without a doubt, yes.

all the retards saying yes :feelskek: pulling a trigger is just as easy as pressing a button

all the retards saying yes :feelskek: pulling a trigger is just as easy as pressing a button
Most people here don't have the means to commit suicide (painlessly anyways).

only if it launces russian nukes

Given that it is both painless and instantaneous, would you press it? I would press it a thousand times over if I had to. This world is not worth living in even for a second. I will exercise my god-given right to instant euthanasia.

@Efiliste
Youd only get to press it once unless it malfunctions

only if it launces russian nukes
You forgot north korea and american and indian and pakistani nukes and the british nukes and iranian nukes

As long as i take the whole shitworld with me, then yes.

Youd only get to press it once unless it malfunctions
I'm saying if I was reincarnated or something, that wouldn't change my choice one bit.

I'm saying if I was reincarnated or something, that wouldn't change my choice one bit.
If you die by pressing it you cannot press it multiple times as you wont be here anymore to do so.

If you die by pressing it you cannot press it multiple times as you wont be here anymore to do so.
I never specified that you can't press it multiple times. I'm saying IF reincarnation exists, and IF I am reincarnated back into myself (and somehow gain knowledge of the button), I'll press it again becuase of the misery of life.

History occurred as expect.

The superior individuals are as expected.

As an incel, you're life is gonna be shit. You're the abomination of nature. You're a weak vehicle for your genes, so life, nature and the world will punish you.
So yes i would push the button.

Not right now, but I would in a decade or two.

You can. It's a called a trigger.

I can’t conceptualize non existence by my own volition. If someone else were to do it, I wouldn’t necessarily say no.

Nah. Life is a pretty interesting experience tbh, and i also want to see what the future brings us, the technologically advanced copes n sheit, you know?
Also, there's already a button that kills you instantly when pressed...