Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could lift from and bestow inceldom onto people, would you do it?

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Meaning that regardless of their looks, society would treat them from that moment like it treats us.
Would you use that power?

Teenage, attractive white foids.
The looks would remain, would you try and use their broken state for your advantage? Finally be able to have drink and while drunk molest them and call it "fun" as people do nomrally?

Yeah, I'd make every Chad on the planet an incel just for fun
You'd basically crown normies to be the rulers of this world. Ngl that's pretty fucked up

The looks would remain, would you try and use their broken state for your advantage? Finally be able to have drink and while drunk molest them and call it "fun" as people do nomrally?
No, I don't want them to succeed. Does the foid know she's attractive, or does she think she is ugly just as everyone else think she is??

Normies are already the rules of this world, I agree it's very fucked up
Any decison normies would make chads could change, so its not real power. I'd say the normies are if anything viceroys. Now, let's not continue this because I would loose.

No, I don't want them to succeed. Does the foid know she's attractive, or does she think she is ugly just as everyone else think she is??
She is seen the same way we're seen, and since we're aware of our subhumanity, she would propably still know she's atractive but with time (maybe) believe that she isn't.

man should not have such terrifying power