Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could have one superpower, which one would you choose?

Alex_Bones

Alex_Bones

Recruit
★★★
Rules: 
  • the superpower can't change your physical appearance.
  • no mind control of any form.

Blowjob on command

Psychokinesis.

This question is a no brainer.

If superpowers included ",passive traits" them I would choose immortality.

sepelion said:
Blowjob on command

"no mind control"

Is it so difficult to read lol

Skotokinesis which basically grants control over darkness/shadows, anti matter manipulation, control of the entire sky dyring night

Unlimited money.

Trans-dimensional space travel, then I could find a reality worth living in.

The ability to control time to my liking.

Indestructible best looking male face on the planet with no chance of any baby that has been born or will be born of being able to surpass my superior aesthetics.

The power to stop time for as long as I want, imagine the stuff you could do with this ability.

Probably super strength like the hulk or "the thing" from fantastic 4. I'm basically a big rage monster anyway, just without the green.

every shit i take is a one wipe wonder

Unlimited jizz so I can hose down my waifu like it's double dare

Crustaciouse said:
The power to stop time for as long as I want, imagine the stuff you could do with this ability.

I only can think about rape ngl

marin said:
I only can think about rape ngl

What about stealing anything you want and never being caught.

Mind read and planting thoughts into other minds. I believe looking into the female mind will be the ultimate black pill.

Ability to generate infinite money

Omega level telekinesis aka powerful enough like Phoenix from X-Men.

I would choose to be the hulk since that would be the logical conclusion of gymcel.

Idk if this falls under mind control but the ability to black pill everyone.

The ability to attract any foid without changing the way I look or through mind control. The ability itself is that foids are attracted to me through some indescribable reason

I always wanted time related powers.
Fuck something up? just go back a few minuets, want to moneymaxx? just go back to 2010 and do bit coin or better yet property in the 50s, Want to rapemaxx? Just time travel to the medieval era or do it now and go back before you did it so many possibility's.
hell if you fuck something up you get to go on a Steins;Gate tier adventure.

Teleportation. I can go to places that take hours to travel to in a matter of seconds.

fix my face AND my genetics. also give myself 190 iq

Space-Time Control

With it, i am basically, more than god. Not only am i omnipotent and timeless by changing myself into a non-corporeal entity but i can warp reality, universe, and the passage of time to my will.

Teleportation to any place on Earth. I'd save so much time, money and nerves by not having to commute for my wageslavery, I could just zap to anywhere without any effort, etc...

Mine would be to stop/slow time amd stop aging like Quicksilver.
100 normalfag day = 1 day for me.

The ability to be Gigachad (I'm considering it as a superpower).

The power to change your body like that blue bitch from x-men

As much IQ as I can possibly have.

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @wereq @Chudpreet @Uggo Mongo

Teleportation to any place on Earth. I'd save so much time, money and nerves by not having to commute for my wageslavery, I could just zap to anywhere without any effort, etc...

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @wereq @Chudpreet @Uggo Mongo
Invisibility, is that off limits? In a way it changes physical appearance but not in the way I think OP meant.

Rules:
  • the superpower can't change your physical appearance.
  • no mind control of any form.
perfect health and stamina no matter what.

Invisibility, is that off limits? In a way it changes physical appearance but not in the way I think OP meant.
It works , he meant changing physical appeareance as in looks
Invisibility is the best one tbh , I think I would choose that instead of teleportation which I chose previously

@30klhlvwizard @BataviaCel @wereq

It works , he meant changing physical appeareance as in looks
Invisibility is the best one tbh , I think I would choose that instead of teleportation which I chose previously

@30klhlvwizard @BataviaCel @wereq
another could be, ability to choose time of peaceful death.

Psionics

Invisibility. I would scare the shit out of Chads and Stacys who have bullied me. And I would sneak into my oneitis’ house. :society: