Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you could have been born in a different century when would it be and why

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
I would have chosen year 800 and been born into Viking group. raid villages and rape the foids there.

2000s again, i dont why. I dont know shit about other centuries.

When jesus was alive so I can be one of his companions and live a righteous life

Future, if geneticaly engineered girls or something similar really will be a thing, and accessible for man of culture to have atleast one of them

Whatever century will allow me to live within my own virtual world.

Late Roman Republic as a patrician, just to be a decadent rich neet fucking slaves all day until some general cut my throat.

It's a hard choice between the early 2000s or the iron age. If i choose early 2000s i'll have to witness this rotten society again so i'll go with the iron age. In some european tribe.

Before 1800 , I can work and have a family like every men in that age. The jews started with psycology and other things in 1800 something. 1900 is shit with all that wars that killed millions of men, sexual revolution,cultual marxism,etc...

1150s so I can help Genghis Khan

Last edited:
no century. get me out of this cursed universe

I wish i was born in 1900 in Russia so i would be 17 years old when the russian revolution happened.

feudal europe because I have aristocracy in my blood line

Either c. 1119, c. 4 BC, Roman Empire or Around 650 BC

feudal europe because I have aristocracy in my blood line
Gigacope. You probably have some degenerates in your blood line as well. :feelskek:

After your logic 80ies aids epidemic would have been the perfect place too.

Aristocracy is low IQ cope anyway, even more than racism.
Future, if geneticaly engineered girls or something similar really will be a thing, and accessible for man of culture to have atleast one of them
tbh

Gigacope. You probably have some degenerates in your blood line as well. :feelskek:

After your logic 80ies aids epidemic would have been the perfect place too.

Aristocracy is low IQ cope anyway, even more than racism.

tbh
cope ngl

2100, I don't know what's gonna be there, i'm sure it'll be much more degenerate and full of cancer, but at least by that point i'll be able to get full Dive VR and TONS of games/simulations and next level selections of AI GF's. That is to say if i'm even born to the same lower class white family in America.

Future hands down. More things are far more possible.

Roman Empire so I could crusade against Israel.

1600s, so I can get pneumonia again at age 1 but die this time lul

the 1500s

maybe it would be better for me than modern life

Somewhere like finland that actually gives a shit about their citizens so I don't have to worry about dying on the street @FinnCel
LOL i read this as "country"
Whenever we have holodecks and immortality and space travel ofc

I’ll take the late 20th century but reborn into a different body

Somewhere like finland that actually gives a shit about their citizens so I don't have to worry about dying on the street @FinnCel
LOL i read this as "country"
Whenever we have holodecks and immortality and space travel ofc
Not as a Finnish man, though

I would have chosen year 800 and been born into Viking group. raid villages and rape the foids there.
JFL @ this larping, you'd be killed by some viking Chad instantly

Being a black man, I think I was pretty lucky being born in the US in recent times. Just sucks that I wasn't born good looking. I'm pretty fulfilled professionally but my personal like is so trash.

21st Century. I would be a fresh faced 19 year old.

I would rather be born in the 13th Century, at least I can die from the black plague.

A few million years ago when the human brain wasn't developed enough to think rationally about life.

I'd go back in time to help Hitler win White War 2! Probably by starting with converting Russia to NS. And using propaganda to uncuck the west. Basically preventing ww2. And ensuring a German economic win.

2000s again
When jesus was alive so I can be one of his companions and live a righteous life
1941 i get to gas kikes
Personally i'd do as much research as possible into a period of history and it's location/culture and people. I'd pick one with the least amount of wars and crimes. And fuck as much JB pussy as i can. I'd be like genghis khan but cooler

Middle East during the Islamic Golden Age

15,000 years ago so I can take over villages with my ooga booga bros, kill people with a wooden mace and rape foids

Being a Spanish Conquistador during the conquest of the Americas (I'd have a lot of native foids to choose tbh).

somewhere around 100 AD

Literally any time in the 20th century, except for the WWI era and the Depression era. I'd definitely prefer the 80s and 90s.

Either 800 or 8000, hopefully in 6000 years we get cute adorable loli waifu robots that are indistinguishable from real human females.