Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
I wish I could shapeshift so I can become a chad.
And so I can find out what being a woman is like.

Mind control.

Invulnerability.

Invisibility, crossing roads would be dangerous tho

invisibility like the guy in The Boys that was always hanging out naked in the women's bathroom

Definitely Mind Control.
Have a cult were foids and stacies worship me

ded srs I got asked this on a job interview by an hr foid thursday

Shapeshifting without limits is incredibly OP
You get old? Just shapeshift into prime chad and get telomeres for free. Also LARPing as other people to troll whoever you want, and enter anywhere you want.
Otherwise immortality, as I could go ER without any repercussions

Super sexiness

Immortality means you live forever because you don't have biological limitations.
You mean invincibility?

Become Chad Thundercock, buy literally :chad:

Become an IP packet so I could travel over the Internet.

Immortality means you live forever because you don't have biological limitations.
You mean invincibility?
Immortality in fiction usually comes along with aging immunity & regeneration, because that's what it literally means. To be unable to die, i.e. even if you get blown up to smithereens you'll still be able to heal and come back.

That's what I meant.

Ex: Deadpool, Majin Buu, Ban from NnT, Edo Tensei's in Naruto, etc.

Invincinbility would mean you can't be beaten, which is sort of a logical black hole. Immortals can get pinned down so yes in a way they can be defeated.

Cool but why would you want that?

One IP packet to rule them all,
one IP packet to find them,
One IP packet to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them.

Assume anyone's body for a day and live life as anybody. :society:
Otosaka Charlotte GIF - Otosaka Charlotte Anime - Discover & Share GIFs

Freeze time or mind control

No refractory period so I can keep cooming forever

shooting deadly cum rockets from my cock

Super Speed. Because, it encompasses many other abilities. Super speed allows the user to: walk on water, become virtually invisible, create twisters, accelerate their body's molecules so that they could pass through solid objects, and I would most likely also have super fast healing.

Time control and immortality meaning I will never age and I can control time.

i want the power of lightning so i can zap anyone i want without ever being liable for potential harm that may come to them:feelsdevil:

Shapeshifting without limits is incredibly OP
You get old? Just shapeshift into prime chad and get telomeres for free. Also LARPing as other people to troll whoever you want, and enter anywhere you want.

As long as they never gain awareness that you can shapeshift.

As long as they never gain awareness that you can shapeshift.
yeah but when compared to other superpowers it is easily hidden unless you fuck up hard (like doing it in crowded areas or in front of a camera)
if you use it well they should never find you, in fact you can just create your own appearance (from a non-existing person) so that they don't find it suspicious

yeah but when compared to other superpowers it is easily hidden unless you fuck up hard (like doing it in crowded areas or in front of a camera)
if you use it well they should never find you, in fact you can just create your own appearance (from a non-existing person) so that they don't find it suspicious

You could also lose the heat by purposefully shapeshifting in front of a camera to such an alias and they would wrongly assume that is your default form.

Thanos snap, with however much range I want instead of being just limited to half of all life. I'd snap all life out of existence, including mine.

Super pyromancy. Like having the ability to set a heat wave around me so hot that it melts everything.

Teleportation.
>No more commute
>No more transportation costs at all, only buy gas if I feel like driving
>No more border checks, if feds see me I just teleport home
>Take a walk on a remote, tropical island in the morning, eat lunch on the English coast, whatever.
>Hungry? Just teleport into a supermarket after hours and grab a sandwich or something

Definitely teleportation. I can be anywhere at any time...

Teleportation.
>No more commute
>No more transportation costs at all, only buy gas if I feel like driving
>No more border checks, if feds see me I just teleport home
>Take a walk on a remote, tropical island in the morning, eat lunch on the English coast, whatever.
>Hungry? Just teleport into a supermarket after hours and grab a sandwich or something

You gain teleportation but continue to wage?

Technically, this counts as a single superpower. I would want to have something like a cheat engine for online games but for real life! There are certain superpowers it cannot grant me, such as mind reading or mind control, as it cannot be used to remotely see into and control others players very directly, however, I can literally modify all the data around me! I can instantly complete all my homework without doing anything, print infinite money to buy anything I want, or become invincible! All because I am not playing fair, just like how the foids aren't playing fair!

The clear winner is mind control. You could reshape the world how you see fit overnight. You could solve every single global problem in one fell swoop. Crime, poverty, inequality, and of course the bigger problems like war and hunger. You could unite the entire planet towards a singular goal. You could have Utopia on earth, and make real collective efforts to colonize the solar system, without the power and profit motive. Then, as a grand experiment, you could release everyone and give them their free will back to see how this new humanity will handle its new position in the cosmos.

the ability to have sex

The clear winner is mind control. You could reshape the world how you see fit overnight. You could solve every single global problem in one fell swoop. Crime, poverty, inequality, and of course the bigger problems like war and hunger. You could unite the entire planet towards a singular goal. You could have Utopia on earth, and make real collective efforts to colonize the solar system, without the power and profit motive. Then, as a grand experiment, you could release everyone and give them their free will back to see how this new humanity will handle its new position in the cosmos.

Them are noble goals but I think someone on the planet already has mind control super power and they are using it to change men into fags or trannies and foids into land whales.

shapeshifting to become chad when I want

Invisibility, to hide my incel looks

Set yourself up as a global courier, delivering urgent parcels instantly. :feelsautistic:
Yeah but then some glownigger will rat me out and I'll be hunted by every intelligence service in the entire world.