Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could have a second race appearance what would you choose?

title

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Let's say your offered a choice to have a second appearance of another race what would you choose?

u can swap between your first/original and second race with ease
First: white
Second: white
low IQ u should choose black as second, so u could affirmative action or BBC thug maxx

white.

If I were to remain incel then asian.

Curry obviously since JBC is the law.

Black, because highest SMV

Of course curry, every women is attracted towards them like a magnet definitely would not choose being white

faceapp used to have a race changer but they killed it because too many liberals complained for some reason. Anyone know of an app that still does race changing? I wanna see myself as different races maybe one of my alternative race counterparts can ascend

Oh you meant blacks have highest SMV aside from whites. I agree.
Do blacks really have the second highest SMV after whites? is that universal or just in America? surely that's not the case in China or India they literally think blacks are less than animals don't they??

Do blacks really have the second highest SMV after whites? is that universal or just in America? surely that's not the case in China or India they literally think blacks are less than animals don't they??
Yeah, blacks are bottom of the barrel in India. Can confirm as a curry.

Curry to make foids more disgusted and self-conscious when I approach them.

White probably. I am already ethnic. Other races don't interest me.

White since I'd be more likely to be tall, decently jawed and non-framecelled. The non-mixed whitecels on here who are actually ugly were extra unlucky in the genetic lottery

People who didn't choose white are dishonest with themselves.

wtf is a "second appearance"

Black, because highest SMV
How is black the highest smv. Wtf?! JBB is not realunles your some thugmaxxer. A regular black guy Dosent slay. I'm a normie looking black guy and I can't get anything

How is black the highest smv. Wtf?! JBB is not realunles your some thugmaxxer. A regular black guy Dosent slay. I'm a normie looking black guy and I can't get anything
Same jfl at this guys, I’m a blackcel but I’m not a thug, I don’t get any pussy :feelshaha: