Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you could go back in time when your parents are teenager. then you meet them, and you hangout with them......

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
they will absolutely bully you to death.

dad probably will make fun of me in front of everyone

mom would go to the nearest telephone booth and call the police

When Chad does this

su8855ryphc11.jpg

It looks familiar but I don't know what show it's from.
Is it from a show ? I thought it was from a music video or something.

Idk my friend show it to me while ago cant remember where its from but it look cool.

Whatever the fuck that creature is it seems like it have an association with certain drugs or something i forgot

Is it from a show ? I thought it was from a music video or something.

Idk my friend show it to me while ago cant remember where its from but it look cool.

Whatever the fuck that creature is it seems like it have an association with certain drugs or something i forgot
At first I thought it looks like it's from the show The Amazing World of Gumball or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends based on the design for some reason ngl

At first I thought it looks like it's from the show The Amazing World of Gumball or Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends based on the design for some reason ngl
i love gumball its amazing and probably one of that last non-soy cartoon

my dad is giga non NT so he prob wouldn’t, he couldn’t tie his own shoes or operate a washing machine when he was 18

All I know is there was a frequently airing promo on cartoon network in the mid 2010s with one of the characters talking about how "it's about power"

I found this clip. jfl if this is what kids are watching these days

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XOaYMkz5Cc

wait a minute I think I got something,
Phencyclidine or (PCP) is a drug that I often used during my teenage years recreationally. when I search it on google
images this is what I found

seems like it was name "angel dust" or something, which is the street name of PCP. i may have to look into it more

Attachments

• 54r.PNG
    54r.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
wait a minute I think I got something,
Phencyclidine or (PCP) is a drug that I often used during my teenage years recreationally. when I search it on google
images this is what I found

seems like it was name "angel dust" or something, which is the street name of PCP. i may have to look into it more
Angel dust from Hazbin Hotel seems like a possible match at least in terms of the eyes, red dash marks on face and pink exterior ngl

wait you know about the show ?
I've heard about it but haven't watched it tbh
I did see a mention about "Hazbin Hotel" in the pic on the right and searched angel dust and hazbin hotel to see if it was a character.

is it good ? cartoons (I dont watch anime) are my greatest cope tbh
The most recent cartoon shows I watched and paid attention to seriously for some time were probably Scooby Doo Mystery Incoporated and Teen Titans Go tbh

I've heard about it but haven't watched it tbh
I did see a mention about "Hazbin Hotel" in the pic on the right and searched angel dust and hazbin hotel to see if it was a character.
View attachment 356504

The most recent cartoon shows I watched and paid attention to seriously for some time were probably Scooby Doo Mystery Incoporated and Teen Titans Go tbh
TTG is pretty bad I hear so I just stuck with watching Gumball over and over again. but its hilarious everytime

TTG is pretty bad I hear so I just stuck with watching Gumball over and over again. but its hilarious everytime
The originally Teen Titans was much darker and serious. And they had better computer games online to play from that show.

I don't think so. I'm just below average face and somewhat NT so I'm not sure about bullying tbh(to be honest).
I think only the legit truecels(deformed tier face), ethnics and manlets face bullying in School.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back