Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could go back in time and make life better for incels today how would you do it?

psilocybenz

psilocybenz

Greycel
looking forward to the high IQ answers

Nothing I can think of that would prevent it 100%, though I would tell the tinder coders not to create that app.

Trace back my blood line and advice my male ancestors to breed the right kind of women so the sperm that will create me has higher tier genetics.

Can't do anything for you guys tho, you gotta do it yourselves :smonk:

Not much I could do on my own except inventing this site before serge did :hax:

Give machine guns to soldiers who defended Bastille in 1789.

make sure technology does not advance after 1800.

drive to the Alpha Phi sorority house at Embarcadero del Norte and Segovia Road near UCSB hours before retribution and unhinge that door

Trace back my blood line and advice my male ancestors to breed the right kind of women so the sperm that will create me has higher tier genetics.

Can't do anything for you guys tho, you gotta do it yourselves :smonk:
Also doing this.

Pressing that red button in the Cold War.

No voting rights for women anywhere in the world, any man wanting to give them voting rights would be executed instantly

make sure the romans kill ALL of the jews in Israel during Bar Kokhba's revolt or find a way to make the good guys win WW2:bigbrain:
no feminism, no communism, no degeneracy.

Last edited:
I would make the confederate states win, somehow.

I would make the confederate states win, somehow.
go back in time with @BummerDrummer and @dreadtheblackpill and they will destroy the yankees.

Putting men above a women. Every man would have a higher status.

go back in time with @BummerDrummer and @dreadtheblackpill and they will destroy the yankees.
I wish I was in the land of cotton, old times there are not forgotten
Look Away! Look Away! Look Away! Dixie Land!