Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you could get the time back from OLD

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★
Imagine if online dating (OLD) apps, like any other video games, showed you how much time you spent on them.

The hours and hours of likes and swipes and messages with no replies.

Worse than useless actually. On top of time I wasted money to see who liked me and message them. Oh, that precious handful of the accidental buttonpresses and bots.

At least the bots replied.

(But even then no chatgpt romance for this cel—just a couple of bitcoin scams.)

I guess it had to take that, following a career of failure of IRL attempts to get a date, to get me here, and learn some heavy duty stuff about the world.

But with all those (non-)fucking hours wouldn’t you rather have your continued cluelessness and be a GM in StarCraft?

Last edited:
Imagine if online dating (OLD) apps, like any other video games, showed you how much (non-)fucking time you wasted to get nothing.

The hours and hours of likes and swipes and messages with no replies.

Worse than useless actually. On top of time I wasted money to see who liked me and message them. Oh, that precious handful of the accidental buttonpresses and bots.

At least the bots replied.

(But even then no chatgpt romance for this cel—just a couple of bitcoin scams.)

I guess it had to take that, following a career of failure of IRL attempts to get a date, to get me here, and learn some heavy duty stuff about the world.

But with those hours wouldn’t you rather have your continued cluelessness and be a GM in StarCraft?
I have spent more than a year of my waking hours browsing coom content and cooming to cope... I have reduced my frequency but I still can't stop, it hurts knowing the things that I could have achieved in that time rotting depressed cooming in my shitty room.

I don't bother with OLD cuz I hate the whores there and I know I won't do well given my features, it was suifuel coping not getting any matches or only matching with some fat trannies and bots.

I have spent more than a year of my waking hours browsing coom content and cooming to cope... I have reduced my frequency but I still can't stop, it hurts knowing the things that I could have achieved in that time rotting depressed cooming in my shitty room.

I don't bother with OLD cuz I hate the whores there and I know I won't do well given my features, it was suifuel coping not getting any matches or only matching with some fat trannies and bots.
Yeah I shudder to think how much more time I spent on bad copes … FeelsBadMan

It is very sad.

You´re better off playing a Sims game pretending you are in relationshits, than even attempt to play the stupid game IRL

You´re better off playing a Sims game pretending you are in relationshits, than even attempt to play the stupid game IRL
Finding out that you were never in the game in the first place is very important.

Indeed.
But at least you are not a feminine men.
They control and enslave those with weak self esteems, despite their appearance.
The ideal "partner" according to these whores, is your complete submission to their will.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQTD6kjERjM

I truly feel sorry for men who are in denial about their inceldom and try to be subservient to women.

Finding out that you were never in the game in the first place is very important.

How many years thinking I was just playing on hard mode, so whatever, try harder.

Come to find out my controller was never connected to the fucking machine.

And then to learn it doesn't even connect to this machine.

after a few weeks it's obvious if they work for you. doesn't take that much time.

It is very sad.

I've had warmer conversations with the munchkins in Animal Crossing than IRL

I've had warmer conversations with the munchkins in Animal Crossing than IRL
L0L
Video games really are a blessing.
Those who made them had a Soul.

Unlike the low class gremlins in the world outside.