Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you could change you sexual preference, would you?

Would you change your sexual preference if you could?

• Yes

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • No

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • No point

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters
F

Fuckcel

Officer
If you could change your sexual preference or fetish, would you? I honestly wish I could be into old women, like grandma old. I'm sure atleast one of those old whores would fuck me.

AWALT theory. No point even if my brain created the experience of the old whores being beautiful. It'd make my inceldom worse.

Bluecel is the new greycel.

This is an interesting philosophical question regarding what is sometimes called "transformative experience".

You're reminding me that I need to listen to Sean Carroll's podcast episode about it :

This is an interesting philosophical question regarding what is sometimes called "transformative experience".

You're reminding me that I need to listen to Sean Carroll's podcast episode about it :

Can you please give me the rundown? I'm not going to listen to a physicist talk about about non physics related stuff.

I'd change my sexual preference to "none". Problem solved instantly and permanently.

No, better dead than cuck or faggot

I'd change my sexual preference to "none". Problem solved instantly and permanently.
the only answer in this thread that makes actual sense unlike the grandmamaxxing poster above

Does asexuality count? Because if I can't have a toilet I just wish I could kill all desire.

Can you please give me the rundown? I'm not going to listen to a physicist talk about about non physics related stuff.
I haven't listened to the all thing already, just the beginning.

It so happens that it's a subject I had been thinking about lately, and I was glad to learn there is a name for it, and that it is studied by philosophers.

Im not in a rush to learn more about it, as I enjoy thinking about it on my own anyway.

low key gayness detected :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

I'm voting yes, but not for what is the expected answer (become a faggot so you get fucked in the ass, which is not a "win" in my book, its a waste of a choice to change your preferences)

OP should have made a poll with more options
@Fuckcel you could have put more thought into this

There was this user @FeminismsCancer who was a self admitted zoophile (horses), I remember arguing with him once asking "how are you incel then?", because if he's genuinely attracted to animals then he isn't involuntarily celibate, as you can literally own an animal and fuck it everyday with no complaint, even told him if I was him I'd just own and fuck dogs lol

If I could change my sexual preference, I'm going to the dark side :feelskek:, reverse dog pill, I'm making myself insatiably attracted to female dogs JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You can literally own multiple bitches and nobody would think anything, just have a sound proof room

Other than that I'm not changing my sexuality into anything, I'm pretty much making this decision based on convenience

If you can literally warp the very nature of your being and make yourself attracted to something else, your current disgust for that thing doesn't matter as it won't exist anymore, so the way I look at it, I might as well make myself attracted to a group that:

1. I can own (multiple of them)
2. Is cheap feed and house
3. Will never get pregnant
4. Can be trained
Etc

I know this is fucked up, but IDK its the only choice that makes any sense to me, if I'm going full mind warp and I can change what I lust after, I might as well take objectivity to the extreme lol

Last edited:
No, better dead than cuck or faggot
I'm voting yes, but not for what is the expected answer (become a faggot so you get fucked in the ass, which is not a "win" in my book, its a waste of a choice to change your preferences)

There was this user @FeminismsCancer who was a self admitted zoophile (horses), I remember arguing with him once asking "how are you incel then?", because if he's genuinely attracted to animals then he isn't involuntarily celibate, as you can literally own an animal and fuck it everyday with no complaint, even told him if I was him I'd just own and fuck dogs lol

If I could change my sexual preference, I'm going to the dark side :feelskek:, reverse dog pill, I'm making myself insatiably attracted to female dogs JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You can literally own multiple bitches and nobody would think anything, just have a sound proof room

Other than that I'm not changing my sexuality into anything, I'm pretty much making this decision based on convenience

If you can literally warp the very nature of your being and make yourself attracted to something else, your current disgust for that thing doesn't matter as it won't exist anymore, so the way I look at it, I might as well make myself attracted to a group that:

4. Can be trained
Etc

I know this is fucked up, but IDK its the only choice that makes any sense to me, if I'm going full mind warp and I can change what I lust after, I might as well take objectivity to the extreme lol
Is pleasure worth loss of dignity?

No. I shouldn't have to change my preferences because society is cucked. My preferences are biologically natural and favor reproduction

I would become asexual and not be attracted to anybody if I had the option to do so.

4. Can be trained
Etc

Ya, kinda lazy with this post. Seems like alot people think I was talking about turning fag. Atleast those zoofags are happy, but I would probably avoid becoming more of a degenerate than I've already become at this point and stick with still being sexually attracted to women who are atleast my age or older and the same species. To each their own though.

I want to put my dick in a vagina, why would I want to change that?

Asexual and aromantic.
If you could change your sexual preference or fetish, would you? I honestly wish I could be into old women, like grandma old. I'm sure atleast one of those old whores would fuck me.
Also high iq, but I think homosexuslity is more socially accepted.

Make myself asexual yes

Haha u guys are shitting on OP cuz he not good English he make thread about change sexuality and u assume it mean gay shit ooooo when he just confused sexuality and preference

I would choose to be a flaming faggot, they seem to look like they have a good time... meanwhile we are not.

Is pleasure worth loss of dignity?

There is nothing dignifying about being a human to begin with, I don't think people realize we just arbitrarily decide that "human standards" are the highest most "pristine" standards of existence

You fucking a woman and making a bunch of groaning noises till you excrete bodily fluids inside her is not "dignifying", there is nothing dignifying about being a biological creature, every time you take a shit or you release flatulence you should be reminded of that, your existence is inherently a disgusting and undignified one

You are reminding me a lot about a thread I made:

All we really do is "play human", we've all been indoctrinated with this concept of a "human standard" and deluded into thinking its something "deep", meaningful and true, when its complete BS

Humans seem to have these weird coping mechanisms, its like everyone is so busy trying to keep up the illusion they themselves fall for it and forget its an illusion, or maybe everyone is self-aware and just pretends not to be, and its like this unspoken rule that nobody acknowledges the rule and what were all doing

I find it funny to see all these guys show up in suits and ties, "speaking properly", trying to act and appear "civil", like they aren't animals, and I know full well later that evening most all of them are going home to wildly pound the fuck out of some flesh, sex is the driving force behind all humans, especially men, it just all seems so fake when you look at it that way. Everybody knows full well the guy standing in front of us trying to look prim and proper, trying to give some kind of "team work speech", deep down all he really wants to do is fuck, all that shit is just part of his role, within a role, within a role, within society, to gather resources, to put towards his actual desires, primarily sex. That guy who is trying to show this "professional" appearance is going to be a panting sweaty mess a few hours from now covered in various bodily fluids and excretions, am I seriously supposed to pretend this isn't reality, seems like that's what everyone else is doing

All these women showing up to meetings in their "professional" "work clothes", speaking "professionally", all this shit is just an act, trying to convey this air of superiority, "class" and civility, yet a few hours ago last night they were on their knees gargling some guys cum saying a bunch of embarrassing shit to "sound kinky"

Most of the time I'm not thinking of this, especially when i'm focused on my work (I zone out as much as I'm capable of doing), but a good few times during the day I'll become aware of this again and all preceding conversations and interactions feel surreal, you have this heightened self awareness of whats going on around you, why people are doing something, what they may be trying to hide, who likes who, etc, and I just have to force this fake smile and go along with it all, and carry on conversations as though I'm not aware of whats going on around me, what everyones intentions are, what my intentions are, what were all taking part in, its all just a pointless annoying game, none of this shit is real

How am I supposed to seriously respect these animals

JFL if you think being human is a dignified existence, humans are disgusting creatures endlessly driven by their base instincts, filled with delusions of self importance

Last edited:

4. Can be trained
Etc

JFL when people are more ashamed of the thought of being gay than of having a harem of female dogs to fuck. I’m not judging btw, inceldom will push the mind down weird avenues it otherwise would not have gone down and I’ve seen worse from many others here.

4. Can be trained
Etc

High IQ as always :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

JFL when people are more ashamed of the thought of being gay than of having a harem of female dogs to fuck. I’m not judging btw, inceldom will push the mind down weird avenues it otherwise would not have gone down and I’ve seen worse from many others here.

1. Get fucked in the ass and be someone elses bitch
2. Fuck literal bitches (female dogs)

Whats your choice?

There's no such thing as a "strictly top" in gay sex, everybody has to take turns even if its every once in a while, I'd rather fuck a dog than get fucked

But you are leaving out context, if you can change your sexual preference then fucking dogs won't be "shameful", same with getting fucked in the ass by dudes I guess, but I'd much rather be in a position of dominance than one of submission

For me that's what its about, its not the shame of fucking an animal VS the shame of fucking a man, its me wanting to be in a position of dominance, and after years of rejection and suffering I won't take a submissive position, that's doing yourself a disservice as an incel

High IQ as always :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
:feelskek: Its just the most convenient choice, nobody would even think anything of it - "oh he's just a dog lover", while you're pounding the shit out of a golden retriever every night :feelskek:

I know for a fact there's a guy doing this, in the suburbs, neighbors non the wiser

Last edited:
1. Get fucked in the ass and be someone elses bitch
2. Fuck literal bitches (female dogs)

Whats your choice?

There's no such thing as a "strictly top" in gay sex, everybody has to take turns even if its every once in a while, I'd rather fuck a dog than get fucked

But you are leaving out context, if you can change your sexual preference then fucking dogs won't be "shameful", same with getting fucked in the ass by dudes I guess, but I'd much rather be in a position of dominance than one of submission

For me that's what its about, its not the shame of fucking an animal VS the shame of fucking a man, its me wanting to be in a position of dominance, and after years of rejection and suffering I won't take a submissive position, that's doing yourself a disservice as an incel
Ngl I’d rather be gay than fuck dogs tbh. It’s kind of a misconception that all gays are obsessed with the asshole and anal sex. I remember when I was in in-patient rehab there were around 8 gay guys in the lodge and someone asked them about anal sex, only 1 of them was actually in to it and the rest said they thought the idea was pretty disgusting and that they prefer other methods of intercourse, I didn’t ask what they meant by that though.

I'd rate sexualities in this way for ugly men

Asexual & aromantic(well I specifically prefer this option because it means I could work instead of being attracted to anything)>zoophilia(unlimited and unrestricted sex whenever you want, best of the sexual options) > homosexual (don't really see what's bad with this option, you get the companionship and pleasure with this option unlike the hetero option) > heterosexual (definitely the worst, fuck heterosexuality for ugly men, you will always be dissatisfied and treated like trash)

That's just my 2 cents though, (I'd also rate bisexuality on the same tier as homosexuality, since it'd be relatively the same for an ugly man) pewpew.

Ngl I’d rather be gay than fuck dogs tbh
I didn’t ask what they meant by that though.

These two lines together show you are just saying this because it "sounds right", but you haven't even put thought into what that choice entails, and you don't want to (for obvious reasons)

Its not like I'm trying to convince you to fuck dogs JFL, but come on now, I don't think you are really thinking this through and what it means for you

It’s kind of a misconception that all gays are obsessed with the asshole and anal sex

It has nothing to do with thinking they have an obsession, it has to do with common sense, men as sexual beings want to penetrate, other than a mouth the only hole a man has to penetrate is his anal cavity, so as a gay man you basically only have two holes to choose from, so its a 50/50 chance that anal sex is going to be on the table, whereas with women (having 3 holes) its a 1/3 chance

You are making it sound like anal sex wouldn't be normal amongst gay men who only have like two choices and the first choice (mouth) is gonna get old pretty quick as there isn't much contact between the fuckee and the fucker during the act, its just a blow job, today people don't even treat blowjobs like its part of sex, women will even say "I only blew him", its basically like an "initiate sex act"

So are you telling me, the most tame of sex acts is what the majority of gay man are sticking too?

JFL come on dude, you can't get me to believe that BS with the rates they spread stds, misconception my ass

I googled, based on a study only 16% don't have anal sex and prefer masturbation and oral, so 84% prefer anal, so I don't know what you mean by "misconception"

I remember when I was in in-patient rehab there were around 8 gay guys in the lodge and someone asked them about anal sex, only 1 of them was actually in to it and the rest said they thought the idea was pretty disgusting and that they prefer other methods of intercourse, I didn’t ask what they meant by that though.

Anecdotal at best, look up studies, I'm sure it will say the opposite of what you state here, the majority of gay men have anal sex

I would like to be asexual ngl

These two lines together show you are just saying this because it "sounds right", but you haven't even put thought into what that choice entails, and you don't want to (for obvious reasons)

Its not like I'm trying to convince you to fuck dogs JFL, but come on now, I don't think you are really thinking this through and what it means for you

It has nothing to do with thinking they have an obsession, it has to do with common sense, men as sexual beings want to penetrate, other than a mouth the only hole a man has to penetrate is his anal cavity, so as a gay man you basically only have two holes to choose from, so its a 50/50 chance that anal sex is going to be on the table, whereas with women (having 3 holes) its a 1/3 chance

You are making it sound like anal sex wouldn't be normal amongst gay men who only have like two choices and the first choice (mouth) is gonna get old pretty quick as there isn't much contact between the fuckee and the fucker during the act, its just a blow job, today people don't even treat blowjobs like its part of sex, women will even say "I only blew him", its basically like an "initiate sex act"

So are you telling me, the most tame of sex acts is what the majority of gay man are sticking too?

JFL come on dude, you can't get me to believe that BS with the rates they spread stds, misconception my ass

I googled, based on a study only 16% don't have anal sex and prefer masturbation and oral, so 84% prefer anal, so I don't know what you mean by "misconception"

Anecdotal at best, look up studies, I'm sure it will say the opposite of what you state here, the majority of gay men have anal sex
Maybe you’re right, I just got hit with a wave of reality reading that and realised that although there are many things I will happily debate with you, the merits of fucking female dogs vs those of being a gay man isn’t one of them. Haha, Perhaps we should leave this conversation here?

No, no reason for it to change.

What needs to change is the world. And foids.