Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you could become chad what would you do?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
If you could become chad magically tomorrow what would you do? Would you seek vengeance on roasties and femoids for all the shit they made you go through? Or would you rather look for a virgin Stacy and attempt to settle down and pretend you were never blackpilled?

Personally ill lean towards the degenerate lifestyle and make roasties pay. Ill make them feel like shit just like they have done to us.

I would just fuck with roasties. Make them know they'll never get Chad

I would just fuck with roasties. Make them know they'll never get Chad
same, but ill fuck roasties but make they pay by fucking them anal hard. I don't know why but I kinda have developed that kink, forced anal.

Or stay a virgin loser because you never said my personality changes.

Or stay a virgin loser because you never said my personality changes.
chads dont need personality, woman flock to you even if you are the quiet time or inexperienced. They'll teach you so you'll eventually catch up

I would deny any below 10/10 girl and tell them to date on their own level.

I wish I could turn back the hands of time and not mess up the relationships I did have.

treat them the same way they would to ugly guys(all of them, the every last one of them until they know their crimes)

Have a happy life-long relationship with a young cute virgin.

I would not be a degenerate.

chads dont need personality, woman flock to you even if you are the quiet time or inexperienced. They'll teach you so you'll eventually catch up

I would cuck normans and pump and dump Stacies. Ruin all their lives.

Shag every single roastie, stacy and virgin whore i can get my hands on every on.

Strut around the street like John Travolta grabbing the number of whatever girl I want. Go to some restaurant where they will treat me like a king. Chill out, go home in the evening. Pick one, maybe a couple numbers and call some girls over, pounding them until dawn.

Haha, but seriously I’d just get a GF. I’m lonely.

Strut around the street like John Travolta grabbing the number of whatever girl I want. Go to some restaurant where they will treat me like a king. Chill out, go home in the evening. Pick one, maybe a couple numbers and call some girls over, pounding them until dawn.

Haha, but seriously I’d just get a GF. I’m lonely.

same man same

fuck like 10 girls a week

At first i'd lose my virginity as soon as i can, easy when i'm chad, then, reject roasties left and right and try to set them up to dates with incels despite them crying for my dick because they won't get it, i will essentially use their personality rhetoric against them and try to manipulate as many as i could into dating incels which i will befriend, a life like this is a dream come true.
Giving them a taste of their own dumb platitude.

emotionally abuse them and make them be nice to incels in public.