Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could become a foid, would you?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date

If you could become a foid, would you?

• Yes, as long as I felt at home in my foid body

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Yes, I'd do it no matter how I mentally felt about it

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • No, fuck being a foid.

Votes: 14 35.0%

• Total voters
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Let's say that you get turned into a foid at your own will. You feel completely at home in your foid body and not like a transgendered person. Would you?

Fuck yeah, I would stuff my fingers into my vag then take a golfball and stick it in my anus so my vagina would get tighter

Easy mode? Yes please.

That's beneficial, you will leave a much happier life as your femoid looksmatch. I will only if my IQ levels is reserved, and if i won't feel sexual attraction towards other men, so i may become lesbian.

If I could be a lesbian then probably yes

Absolutely, I'd do anything to be a female today.

might as well ask:
Do you want to enable god-mode?

For sure, 100%, on the spot, right now, no hesitation, yes.
Fuck yeah, I would stuff my fingers into my vag then take a golfball and stick it in my anus so my vagina would get tighter
Athena, goddess of knowledge, levels of IQ.

Tutorial island?
Where do I book my tickets?

I would go to a lesbian night club.

i would accept the priviledge, look at the mirror at my presumely goth foided body and scream "the world is mine!", i would have simps and tutorial mode, i would be worshiped, very enjoyable and better than inceldom-ish, uniqueness i would express

i would accept the priviledge, look at the mirror at my presumely goth foided body and scream "the world is mine!", i would have simps and tutorial mode, i would be worshiped, very enjoyable and better than inceldom-ish, uniqueness i would express
Why are you necroing 4 year old threads?

Nothing is better than living life on an easy mode with cheat codes. I would tell my parents to marry me off to some rich guy and live a lavish lifestyle.

Never lol I dont want to be physically weaker, bleed out of my crotch, and experience the pain of childbirth

Maybe if I was a 2/10 giga truecel I would rather be a foid

life on recruit difficulty? hell yeah

I just wanna become gigachad