Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could be one videogame character, who would you be?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
-
I would be Geralt of Rivia from the witcher series. He is tall, jacked, masculine, slays monsters and fucks all these attractive sorceresses

4291412177-1316147153-portrait,%20face%20focus,%20trissmerigold,%20brown%20eyes,%20hair%20bun,%20red%20hair,%20jacket,%20forest,%20sunlight,%20best%20quality,.jpeg

Witcher-3-Yennefer.jpg

The-Witcher-3-Keira-Metz-candlelit-dinner-IGN.jpg

Last edited:
whoops something went wrong

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: I WILL FIGHT ALL FOID DEMONS
ajNyy8Q_700b.jpg

Katamari's mc i want to roll up and crush everyone to death that annoys me, normie/foid/chad/nigger pisses me off? you get rolled, parliament full of greedy politicans pisses me off? you get rolled and demolished, country annoys me? Israel you are now completely flat and can't even be called a country. Planet is stupid? You get rolled too.

View: https://youtu.be/pUJeiEva0Hw

Homelander in Mortal Kombat 1

Any male pokemon protagonist, Rex from Xenoblade 2

Ash ketchum so I can smash Dawn and Serena.

Lu Bu from dynasty Warriors.

Michael Desanta from GTA V because he's rich.

My Skyrim/Fallout character

I would be Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser 0

Because I would finally get my revenge.

this guy probably

NYARmLN

I would be Geralt of Rivia from the witcher series. He is tall, jacked, masculine, slays monsters and fucks all these attractive sorceresses

4291412177-1316147153-portrait,%20face%20focus,%20trissmerigold,%20brown%20eyes,%20hair%20bun,%20red%20hair,%20jacket,%20forest,%20sunlight,%20best%20quality,.jpeg

Witcher-3-Yennefer.jpg

Ive never played witcher but from what Ive heard about his character and his mogger looks Id probably choose him too

You just get to slay monsters when you feel like it and fuck bitches

I was thinking john marston because he looks cool and is a skilled shooter and dark triad mf
but then I remembered he is married to a wife who used to be a whore who fucked all his friends so I decided against that

Rance from Rance. :feelsEhh:

Adam Jensen from deus ex

master chief ofc

grape isnt illegal on other planets:feelsdevil: (in halo)

Witcher-3-Yennefer.jpg

Attachments

• duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg
    duke-nukem-3d-art_1440.0.0.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 6
the MC from dead or alive xtreme venus vacation

The chosen undead from Dark Souls so that, despite being able to sacrfice myself to save the world, I can instead watch the fire fade and leave the world in darkness.

whichever video game character gets the most foids.

customizeable MC from dragons dogma, i'd be a massive chad

Don't know if this counts but i would love to be a stalker in any of the stalker games

Sgt. Rico from Killzone.

He had the best quotes, and the best guns.

The whole bro-mance where he overcomes his hatred for the Helghast spy Hakha, and they bond as they gradually come to recognize each other as a couple of brutal and entirely based dudes, was a better story than the actual main plot of the game.

(A bit like how Legolas and Gimli go from enemies to rivals to bros in the Peter Jackson LOTR movies.)

And much more relatable than the other backstory/sub-plot where the captain supposedly used to be banging the sniper chick and they are now super awkward together.

B.J. Blazkowicz

R 2

Last edited:
I do like Jarl Ballin' from Skyrim too. He's just a solid dude who has an honor code but makes his own decisions and plays by his own rules. And there is no way he isn't banging his dark elf housecarl.

Jacket from Hotline Miami

Link from Zelda. Link gets to do cool shit and save the worls all the time and fuck many beauties I'll post.
DifficultEmbellishedCrocodileskink
BotW Paya Model
Medlibuttwaifuzelda
Peatricedisinterestedreationwaifuzelda
Forestwaifuzelda
Hw great fairy header
05ef40f7b3a4614c7ce4d74664e17fd7
TP Ashei Render
TP Agitha Render
TP Iza Render
TP Hena Render
TP Ilia Render

Last edited:
Only one? It has to be CJ from GTA San Andreas, hands down.

He turns his life around and goes from zero to hero and he has fun doing it. He can do anything, shoot rocket launchers, drive boats, fly cars*, investigate myths and so much more.

*I meant to say fly airplanes, but let’s keep the typo, because with cheats, CJ actually can fly cars.

Oh, and he fucks hookers and girlfriends.

Desktop wallpaper grand theft auto san andreas fanart iphone gta sa

Other cool guys are Leon from Resident Evil and Hwoarang from Tekken, but both are no match for the Grove Street OG.

If it had to be a female character, I would want to be Claire from Resident Evil.

She has a nice body, a cute face and she can shoot guns and ride motorbikes and as far as I know, she doesn’t experience too much trauma.

B3d1045fa3b46d595761db4abad22d15

Lara Croft would also be a solid choice, she is sexy, rich, overpowered and does whatever the fuck she wants. However, the classic Lara is a bit of a nutjob and the modern one has too much trauma.

cant think of any but the one you mentioned sounds good