Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If you care if you are hypocrite you are a CUCK

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Muh hypocrisy.
Hey, you can't do that, because that's hypocritical from you.
Yeah and fuk you.

Why the fuck would incel, or even anyone that want best things for them in life[UWSL], would even fuking care if he is hypocritical. [/UWSL]

Yea I would be mad if someone would fuck my wife, but at the same time I would gladly fuck other men wife, oh that's hypocritical?:soy:

Yeah so what:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
[UWSL]I own nothing soyciety and normie men and I can be hypocrite and I don't give a fuck since I'm not a fucking soyed blupilled cuck. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:[/UWSL]

Being a hypocrite presupposes that you can’t be trusted. Why would anyone involve themselves with you while knowing that? Seems like you’re just shooting yourself in the foot. If you truly are a hypocrite then you should at least be quiet about it.

Being a hypocrite presupposes that you can’t be trusted. Why would anyone involve themselves with you while knowing that? Seems like you’re just shooting yourself in the foot. If you truly are a hypocrite then you should at least be quiet about it.
Probably one of the reasons why I'm writing about hypocrisy on this forum is because I would never ask someone IRL.
When someone is saying to me in real life that I'm hypocrite I barely stop myself from laughing straight into his face - noone cares about being hypocrite except autistic lonely men.

Everyone's a hypocrite it's just only some people are real enough to admit it

779613 15e62a0e4b54b809c1ab30b8641f7752

Everyone's a hypocrite it's just only some people are real enough to admit it
Only autists care. Normies, toilets and especially feminists are hypocritical as fuck, they either are too stupid to see it (which I doubt) or they don't want to see it/they hide it.

Not at all. Someone can does harm to others but be real good with you. There are many people who are moraly correct yet are sneaky like a motherfucker and you don't even know they talk behind your back badly.

Not at all. Someone can does harm to others but be real good with you. There are many people who are moraly correct yet are sneaky like a motherfucker and you don't even know they talk behind your back badly.
Right as usual, too bad you are banned nigga.
Sneaky motherfucker can be good to you if he is incel/outcasted man, while people that would say they are moral aka leftist would want to kill you.

Last edited: