Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you can't tell who is a LARPer or not you are socially retarded too.

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
It's beyond over.

is there something you want to share with the class?

Care to inform us of the LARPer(s)

Because most of us recognize the LARPs

No. Most normies are clueless on what a LARP or troll even is.

This is the extent of your average normalfag's education on internets:

244pmih.jpg

Yes please who is LARPing?

Now I’m curious to know :feelswhere:

its easy to tell who is LARPing, i have a few on fraudwatch but ofc i wont name them

How can you tell if someone's larping by text alone? I would think inflection and tone would have a lot to do with it.

Some of them give dead giveaways, they admit it to your face

submitted on 27 Aug 2009

How can you tell if someone's larping by text alone? I would think inflection and tone would have a lot to do with it.
I can only tell when it’s really obvious.

A decent larper can trick my autistic brain fairly easily.

Aspergatron
A guy (but much less frequently, a girl) that has Asperger's Syndrome and has no clue as to how to be socially aware.

What's worse, an Aspergatron does NOT want to improve their social capabilities, simply thinking that it's somehow impossible to be both intelligent and social (false dichotomy, yay!).

Their aspergatronic circuitry doesn't seem to allow them the capacity to be a more well-rounded human being, and thus they get stuck in an infinite loop whereby they think that all that's required for success in life is raw intellect, thereby showing that they're not as intelligent as they thought they were and thus failing at life (and thus withdrawing further into obscure hobbies).
Linux Help Forum:

Regular IT guy: "Hey guys, would you happen to know how to do the following with the 'cut' command"?

Aspergatron: said in aspergatronic robot voice "CUT IS NOT EFFICIENT!"

Regular IT guy: "Oh wow, that's really not what I asked for..."

by LemurGuy January 14, 2013

Aspergatron
A guy (but much less frequently, a girl) that has Asperger's Syndrome and has no clue as to how to be socially aware.

What's worse, an Aspergatron does NOT want to improve their social capabilities, simply thinking that it's somehow impossible to be both intelligent and social (false dichotomy, yay!).

Their aspergatronic circuitry doesn't seem to allow them the capacity to be a more well-rounded human being, and thus they get stuck in an infinite loop whereby they think that all that's required for success in life is raw intellect, thereby showing that they're not as intelligent as they thought they were and thus failing at life (and thus withdrawing further into obscure hobbies).
Linux Help Forum:

Regular IT guy: "Hey guys, would you happen to know how to do the following with the 'cut' command"?

I can tell this was directed at me br0. :feelsbaton:

Death to NTfags

some here like to think that loweffort postmaxxing makes you less larper and more incel

Aspergatron

Linux Help Forum:

Guy who wrote this is an aspie larping as a NT joe

some here like to think that loweffort postmaxxing makes you less larper and more incel
Very much depends. They could just be Neetmaxxing normies. I'd venture to say most people are are at least pretty strong cases of mentalcels if not majority truecel though.

@Eskimocel is shamelessly postmaxxing in this thread tbh

@Eskimocel is shamelessly postmaxxing in this thread tbh
Ritalin and insomniac have replied more times to this thread than me. Well not anymore, since I just replied to you.

If you're not socially retarded you're a larper

When I posted my pic on a few normshit sites and they said I was a 5/6 (which I can’t be due to my rejections and overall life experience), I thought I was LARPing and didn’t know it but then I went through the torture that is approaching en masse and realized I was a victim of normie logic: “If you aren’t the Elephant Man, you can get a girl!”

i can’t tell who’s larping

Most of this forum is

Normies on this site need to fuck off and get a life tbh.