Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you can’t grow a goatee by the time you’re 18 years old then it never begun

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Most males are able to at least grow a visible amount of chin hair by this age if not more than that if you’re 18 or older and can’t even grow a goatee then it truly has never begun for you if you can grow a beard then you have a good chance at ascending because a beard is a sign of genetic superiority while low T guys like me that can’t grow beards are just stuck rotting not even being able to hide our terrible facial structures

That's nuffin, I'm balding at 19

it is better to shave because half of my hair is darker and the second part is yellow (in video game)
I can’t even grow enough facial hair worth shaving all I have is a bunch of pubic hair it never begun

"mmm what a sexy goatee" - a thought no woman has ever had in the history of humanity

I'm so hairy that bigfoot takes pictures of me. No toilets will touch me with a ten feet long pole.

I started growing hair under my chin at 19

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back