Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you can’t grow a beard, you’re a fakecel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It means you haven’t completed puberty and stopped growing. A real man can grow a beard, atleast a neckbeard even: I consider anyone that can’t a little boy and a youngcel no matter the age.

I recommend injecting T asap if you can’t grow a beard.

View: https://imgur.com/a/2XOGN1v

Last edited:
Everybody except you is a fakecel
Anyways...

I can only grow the finest of neckbeards

@Incelius Savage @Recluse

It's from Pean ancestry.

I have good coverage but can’t grow shit for low t!

I’m older than you and I still can’t grow a beard I can only grow a neckbeard

I mog your T more times than youve been cucked by your oneitis
You dont even go to the gym. Youre just a rice with glasses. Kill yourself and take your family down with you nigger

Do you atleast have some facial hair?
Like i said i have coverage but i’m too low t from the breaking dick incident so it grows in thin (some follicles dont even grow out anymore) so i just end up shaving it cuz it’s so light and thin.

I can grow a beard, but I have to shave it

It went from black, to redish/light black almost brown and super thin

I mog your T more times than youve been cucked by your oneitis
You dont even go to the gym. Youre just a rice with glasses. Kill yourself and take your family down with you nigger

T. Skinnyfag

I don't need a beard

Like i said i have coverage but i’m too low t from the breaking dick incident so it grows in thin (some follicles dont even grow out anymore) so i just end up shaving it cuz it’s so light and thin.
You can use minoxidil.

I am envious of those who don't have beard issue. I fucking shave it and it comes back within a week fuck

A real man can grow a beard, atleast a neckbeard even
Indeed,most users here are high school kids larping as grown ups so they'll use the ''muh hormones'' excuse as to why they can't grow a beard to cover their larp.

I wish I didn't finish puberty so I could ascend from it.

It means you haven’t completed puberty and stopped growing. A real man can grow a beard, atleast a neckbeard even: I consider anyone that can’t a little boy and a youngcel no matter the age.

I recommend injecting T asap if you can’t grow a beard.

View: https://imgur.com/a/2XOGN1v

Native American men cannot grow beards.

No, I cant grow a beard because my father can't even grow a beard.

I can grow a full and complete beard. I've had it like 90% of my adult life. I am still an incel. I don't think facial hair status has anything to to with it. Or any type of head hair. I've seen incels with the inability to grow facial hair..also ones able to grow full beards. Incels with bald spots...and ones with full heads of hair

No, I cant grow a beard because my father can't even grow a beard.
Same. I have had my T tested and its within normal limits. Genetics takes precedents when it comes facial hair or the lack thereof. If I had facial hair I could hide my recessed chin and jaw. Jfl at this giga cope of a thread