Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you can't get laid now, you wouldn't back then

To koniec

To koniec

ϟϟ 6 million of doggerinos ϟϟ
★★★★★
That whole cope with feminism, society etc. I know that back then ( let' say 200 years ago or even 100 ) world was different no geomaxxing, less multi ethnic society so no racial competition, but still you would be short and autistic. At same some here who aren't mentaly ill like me failures would end up having someone.

Not all women are feminist but no women want to be seen with genetic failures like us.

this world is hell for people with conditions like schizophrenia

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@NirvanaFan1988

That whole cope with feminism, society etc. I know that back then ( let' say 200 years ago or even 100 ) world was different no geomaxxing, less multi ethnic society so no racial competition, but still you would be short and autistic. At same some here who aren't mentaly ill like me failures would end up having someone.

Not all women are feminist but no women want to be seen with genetic failures like us.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@NirvanaFan1988
Yeah, but then your looksmatch would be force to settle for you, no tinder, no motorized transportation to ride the cock carousel and smaller communities would keep track of local whores. The fact that incel tier genetics survived till this point means that incel tier man had to have had some genetic sucess in the past

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@NirvanaFan1988
I'm not autistic, nor do I have any other mental illness.

Yeah, but then your looksmatch would be force to settle for you, no tinder, no motorized transportation to ride the cock carousel and smaller communities would keep track of local whores. The fact that incel tier genetics survived till this point means that incel tier man had to have had some genetic sucess in the past
my father why has high tier normie facially but short, and while i'm 5'8 my grandpa was 5'10 man in 1920's...

no their fault that i was born autism and many trauma events developed my schizophrenia

we would die in some random war while chad gets a heros welcome back home, the only reason incels weren't a problem back then was because we were being killed off.

In the 60's, autists ( like my grandfather) studied STEM and could get with a becky. This is now over.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@NirvanaFan1988
I posted a video on my YouTube channel about this very topic on modern dating. I think you should take a look at it.
View: https://youtu.be/p_pc4GYsDNc

my father why has high tier normie facially but short, and while i'm 5'8 my grandpa was 5'10 man in 1920's...

no their fault that i was born autism and many trauma events developed my schizophrenia
You could get married before your schizophrenia set in, how old were you when you got diagnosed

also i have both autism and schizophrenia...

16 and i'm nearly 25
unlikely I guess, most cases of schizophrenia set in during someones early twenties, if you were Alive 200 years ago they would just lobotomize you lol

It was easier.

unlikely I guess, most cases of schizophrenia set in during someones early twenties, if you were Alive 200 years ago they would just lobotomize you lol
yep in many ways modern world is better than old, many here don't understand it

The fact that incel tier genetics survived till this point means that incel tier man had to have had some genetic sucess in the past
Inceldom isn't a gene.
Attractive people come from a long lineage of Ugly people.
Ugly people often have normal or attractive parents.
You can say it's less likely or whatever, but neither of us truly know the probability of a child inheriting attractive/unattractive phenotypes.
The inheritability of traits is as random as it is predictable.

Do you see things n shit floating in your vision?
no but i'm drawn into negative symptoms

Positive and negative symptoms
  • positive symptoms – any change in behaviour or thoughts, such as hallucinations or delusions.
  • negative symptoms – where people appear to withdraw from the world around then, take no interest in everyday social interactions, and often appear emotionless and flat.
still i'm quite deluded in thinking

Inceldom isn't a gene.
Attractive people come from a long lineage of Ugly people.
Ugly people often have normal or attractive parents.
You can say it's less likely or whatever, but neither of us truly know the probability of a child inheriting attractive/unattractive phenotypes.
The inheritability of traits is as random as it is predictable.
Alot of incel tier niggas, had sex to get us to this point, looking back on old picture and plenty of niggas that were trucel had wives. I no for a fact that as early as two generations ago my paternal grandfather wouldn't be able to get laid in current year, nigga was 5"4' and ugly, but had a wife that was taller than him

not true at all if i was born just 100 years ago id have a loyal wife. In my country 50 years ago foids were beaten shit out of them regularly by husbands. im not mentally ill im just too ugly and to based for todays women.
understand

how old you are i didn't talk to you ? what's your country ( US i guess ? )
I'm 18 from Greece. BTW, even 50 years ago, just like @AlexDelarge , females were getting beaten up for dissagreeing with their husbands.

200 years ago my parents would have made an agreement with another family to arrange a marriage between me and their daughter, so yes I probably would have got laid. You seem to be forgetting that dating is an entirely modern concept and that arranged marriages were the norm for most of human history.

Also even if it were the case that some dating/courting went on, the only "competition" was people in a ten mile radius, not literally millions of chads on a dating app. And monogamy was enforced, so women could not just ride the cock carousel or they'd be stoned to death.

200 years ago my parents would have made an agreement with another family to arrange a marriage between me and their daughter, so yes I probably would have got laid. You seem to be forgetting that dating is an entirely modern concept and that arranged marriages were the norm for most of human history.

Also even if it were the case that some dating/courting went on, the only "competition" was people in a ten mile radius, not literally millions of chads on a dating app. And monogamy was enforced, so women could not just ride the cock carousel or they'd be stoned to death.
can't show stats, cause i'm lazy but only 50% men procreated compared to double amount of women who give birth to next generation's

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
@NirvanaFan1988
Yeah, trad wifes wants a superman capable man. We are genetic failures.

Pretty much. Makes me laugh sometimes when the guys here just repeat feminist memes about what the past was like, just with the POV switched to make it seem as if if there was some golden age of patriarchy or something:feelshaha:.

You seem to be forgetting that dating is an entirely modern concept and that arranged marriages were the norm for most of human history.
Depends of the region tbh. For example, in a lot of tribal societies and even rural parts of non-tribal societies, for example, the most common arrangement was that the women would get impregnated by just about any Chad they could get their hands on and the entire village raised the children communally.

I'm 18 from Greece. BTW, even 50 years ago, just like @AlexDelarge , females were getting beaten up for dissagreeing with their husbands.
jfl thought you were far older than that
In the 60's, autists ( like my grandfather) studied STEM and could get with a becky. This is now over.
Yeah I agree. Lots of people who would be turbo incels today, still had kids back then.

i was never going to anyway

I would probably be checked in an mental asylum back then.