Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you cant get a gf and you're not NT you're an incel and belong here. dont waste time worrying about being a 'fakecel'

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
as long as you cant get a gf even though you want to you're an incel

what if they had a gf before and now cant get a gf?

Incels in denial keep attacking us but they don't realize that they are attacking the people that would accept them

nice cope. good one too for validating fakecels who are too retarded to tell that a girl is giving hints that she wants to suck his cock.

as long as you cant get a gf even though you want to you're an incel
Yea true as a big NT pill advocate but there is a barrier to looks. We don’t need HTNs who are using non NT as an excuse at that level you could ascend despite being non NT.

what if they had a gf before and now cant get a gf?
then fakecel. anyone smart is able to realize incels means they never had and never will get sex. im assuming this is common knowledge

nice cope. good one too for validating fakecels who are too retarded to tell that a girl is giving hints that she wants to suck his cock.

View attachment 949273
that pic implies the person had sex before. im not reffering to those read my above comment. also I never seen anyone here that had sex and still claiming to be an incel

View attachment 949273
This 100%. There have been plenty of decent looking retarded sperg mentalcels who claim they're incel because they rot on this forum and don't have sex. Except for all the times they've been approached and shy out or are simply too retarded to go the fuck outside and mask their autism. No sympathy for them. :feelscomfy:

Truecel = No service related work, no career climbing, no positive socialization or engagement from anyone, no friends, must be above the age of 23/24 and KHHV

Reminder that NTcels fought alongside women at some point in their lives and were willing to throw us under the bus in order to get pussy.

I'll accept chico himself on here, as long as he's funny tbh

This 100%. There have been plenty of decent looking retarded sperg mentalcels who claim they're incel because they rot on this forum and don't have sex. Except for all the times they've been approached and shy out or are simply too retarded to go the fuck outside and mask their autism. No sympathy for them. :feelscomfy:
yeah last thing we need is fags that are too lazy to try or youngcel retards

yup. this thread is a cope, OP preaching for fakecels to be categorized as not fakecels due to no sex when sex is not the deciding factor when categorizing fakecels.
iois, social life, etc. i think we incels put sex on a pedestal where it doesnt need to be. sex can be given to any man whos willing to pay for it. but relationships are not for sale.

Inceldom is not just involuntary celibacy, its involuntary lonliness.

that's 90% of this forum.
that's also not what he was talking about

that's 90% of this forum.
that's also not what he was talking about
"Can't" is a very vague word. If this was 90% of the forum I'd expect more autistic Moeggelsposting so no even if they probably sadly make up a significant percentage of the forum. :feelscomfy:

"Can't" is a very vague word. If this was 90% of the forum I'd expect more autistic Moeggelsposting so no even if they probably sadly make up a significant percentage of the forum. :feelscomfy:
well if you take raw statistics, there's like 20 people here who are active. There's 180 people online right now. and there's probably a thousand that wrote 3 posts and then left. just from the statistics, 90% of this forum are not incel

well if you take raw statistics, there's like 20 people here who are active. There's 180 people online right now. and there's probably a thousand that wrote 3 posts and then left. just from the statistics, 90% of this forum are not incel
I mean if you're talking about the entire forum active and inactive yeah. Though plenty of people that just moved onto rotting somewhere else. :lul:

I know there are some cels that have it worse than others. but my point is that the primary definition of incel is one that cannot get sex without paying for it. basically someone with no natural attraction towards females. yes you can be tall and still be an incel if foids are still repulsed by you. its rare but it happens to some people

no but ive been looking for it. if u find it pm, if i find it ill pm
actually just found it on a german question site (like yahoo questions but german)