Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you can’t do it by yourself fuck it

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
If anything in your outside life (not including projects or something at school because those have to be group) but anything else do it by yourself. If anybody else has any say or weigh in if something is going to go right, they will fuck it up 100 percent of the time. They are self serving pieces of shit and will make it harder for you every time.
I never realize it as much when I was a kid because I had no say in anything I did, but I realize whenever I tried to do something my parents or my teachers or some other asshole would try to wreck my plans.
I now can kind of hide what I’m trying to do, so I’m more able to accomplish small goals without others.
Only think you will get in life as an incel is what you do for yourself

Last edited:
fuck team work, it always goes wrong, i've learnt it from years of doing shit in groups in school, there's always one who does all the shit (usually me) while the others do absolutely nothing