Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "if you believe the Lancet, then even population under 35 will peak this decade"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Over for humanity, LEV better come soon.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/1e30rqx/uns_new_future_population_projections_a_higher/

Love how this guy says the obvious and the others try to dance around it:feelshaha:.

What is LEV? I am too stupid to understand.

Normalfags won't ever acknowledge the great replacement till it's too late for the West

I looked it up and it's this
Longevity Escape Velocity (LEV)
I thought it had something to do with technological singularity but this also makes sense.

What is LEV? I am too stupid to understand.
I looked it up and it's this
Longevity Escape Velocity (LEV)
Yup. A hypothetical point at which life-extending technologies will improve every year to lengthen the lifespan of someone using them by more than a year, meaning that the gains will completely negate the lost lifespan and theoretically continue into eternity.

Basically, a rapture for the nerds, as the Singularity used to be described.

I thought it had something to do with technological singularity but this also makes sense.
Yeah, those two are very closely connected ideas.

Yup. A hypothetical point at which life-extending technologies will improve every year to lengthen the lifespan of someone using them by more than a year, meaning that the gains will completely negate the lost lifespan and theoretically continue into eternity.

Basically, a rapture for the nerds, as the Singularity used to be described.

Yeah, those two are very closely connected ideas.
I don't think having a longer lifespan is good since you'll suffer more before dying

I am still mixed on how that will work since the brain has a finite amount of memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back