Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you believe rape accusers, you are a massive cuck

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
why the fuck would you? women have nothing to lose and everything to gain by accusing a man of rape/sexual harassment. unless they have actual evidence that it happened (as in recordings or multiple credible eye witnesses), everything they say should be immediately dismissed. cucks are trying to overturn the law of "innocent until proven guilty" just because it hurts womens feelings JFL

I hate Joe Biden but I am on his side in the Tara Reade allegations for this reason. it's a matter of principle. women should not be allowed to instantly ruin a mans life without any evidence or consequences

I don't cause it's only rape if the guy's ugly

I disagree. A man who's accused of rape (as opposed to something like sexual harassment) is invariably a sex-haver, and deserves no sympathy, whether or not the accusation is true.

Remember that politicians and CEOs who abuse their positions of authority in order to slay bitches are also exploiting the hopes and dreams of incels.

To say that the women who had sex with Harvey Weinstein, for example, did this consensually because they understood it to be the way of advancing in their careers is like saying that an incel wageslave is in a consensual relationship with his rapacious boss because he theoretically gets remunerated for his exploited labor. It may be true, but that doesn't make it right.

Last edited:
rape is fake unless u managed to tie victim and control the situation and crimescene completely

like.. how can you rape someone who is constantly kicking your legs, knees, balls, dick, and hitting you in the face?

All this happening and u have to maintain hard errection and somehow insert your D in her and continue sex

its next to impossible to rape resisting target unless youre some gorilla chad

Innocent until proven guilty, should be a general principle. Especially when the only "evidence" is a foid's word

I told a 100% true story and cucktears said I am a liar

If women don't believe me, why should I believe them?
full

At least four witnesses who are held to be righteous and were never known to neglect a religious obligation or indulge in sin testifying that they all simultaneously observed the couple engaged in unlawful sexual intercourse without any doubt or ambiguity. They are able to say that they saw their private parts meet like the Kohl needle entering the Kohl bottle. Only then the judge will give the order for the legal punishment to be enforced upon the perpetrators. -- Al-Ikhtiyar-li-ta’lil Al-Mukhtar, 2/312-313

Sharia Law

fa3395fc703a901738487ec2bfadeb45.jpg
vh5Kh0P.jpg
e1P65s7Rr2gjjNmF2Yop_Gratitude_20For_20The_20Earth_20And_20Sky_20TAPESTRY_709x937.jpg

JeQQtPT.jpg

Last edited:
I disagree. A man who's accused of rape (as opposed to something like sexual harassment) is invariably a sex-haver, and deserves no sympathy, whether or not the accusation is true.

Remember that politicians and CEOs who abuse their positions of authority in order to slay bitches are also exploiting the hopes and dreams of incels.

To say that the women who had sex with Harvey Weinstein, for example, did this consensually because they understood it to be the way of advancing in their careers is like saying that an incel wageslave is in a consensual relationship with his rapacious boss because he theoretically gets remunerated for his exploited labor. It may be true, but that doesn't make it right.
it's less about the question of whether the man 'deserves' it and more about women having the power to instantly ruin any man's life and career without any effort or risk of repercussions

like Joe Biden for example, he's a shit politician and I would not feel bad for him if he went full alzheimers on the debate stage and ruined his political career. however I don't agree with a woman being able to sabotage his reputation through unverified accusations that could just as easily be straight up lies

If u believe with no evidence then yes

it's less about the question of whether the man 'deserves' it and more about women having the power to instantly ruin any man's life and career without any effort or risk of repercussions
If you are not a sex-haver, then women have no ability to ruin your life with a rape accusation. It is strictly a normie problem.

Rape accusations are contingent on the assumption that you are a sex-haver who was overly-excessive in your sex-having ways. Is this subjective and arbitrary? Yes. Should the plight of the sex-having man accused of rape elicit any ounce of sympathy from an incel? No.

Let foids and normies enjoy their mutually assured destruction. If you disagree with this view you are, at best, a failed normalfag -- I mean a "blackpilled normie" -- who has some realistic stake in the sexual marketplace, unlike truecels.

like Joe Biden for example, he's a shit politician and I would not feel bad for him if he went full alzheimers on the debate stage and ruined his political career. however I don't agree with a woman being able to sabotage his reputation through unverified accusations that could just as easily be straight up lies

I have the exact opposite view. I can respect Joe Biden for his mentalcel qualities which have developed with old-age:

But when he was younger, he was a Chad with status, and it is not unreasonable to assume that he forcibly groped a woman, especially considering his groping tendencies later in life. I have previously mocked those who psychoanalyzed Biden's proclivity to touch kids too much as being neurotic, and inferring sexuality in a place where it isn't present, but it is clear now that there is a connection between his over-nurturing of children and coercive sexuality towards women.

In the particular case of the woman who's accusing him, she filed a complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics at the time, which provides veracity to her claims.

An interesting question is whether people are more or less inclined to believe that Biden is a rapist, given his mentalcel qualities, or more or less inclined to believe that Trump is a rapist, given his grandiose narcissistic qualities. And besides belief, whether the knowledge of the rape accusations makes them more or less favorable towards these candidates.

Last edited:
If you disagree with this view you are, at best, a failed normalfag -- I mean a "blackpilled normie" -- who has some realistic stake in the sexual marketplace, unlike truecels.
I actually take issue with this statement, you're really making assumptions about why I care about this issue and why I feel like I have a stake in it. I don't like to bring this up because I hate talking about it and it is literally the most traumatizing thing has ever happened to me, but my life was almost ruined because of false sexual harassment accusations.

I vividly remember having heart palpitations every time I thought about it, how I couldn't concentrate on anything else, how it made me feel so sick to my stomach that it felt like I was going to vomit. there were times that I just broke down crying from all the fear and pressure. I couldn't think about anything except for the fact that I was about to either get expelled or put on a sex offender registry, and there was no escape from it. every single one of my peers knew about it, and I was endlessly shamed and publicly humiliated, every single day. every time it got brought up I felt this physical sensation where a shock rips through my chest and my heart would sink. I quickly started to dread being around other people and became afraid to even show up to school. I seriously considered committing suicide because of this. I felt more terrified, hopeless and alone than I had ever been in my entire life.

in the end the school administration ruled me innocent after the perpetrators admitted that they were lying and that I never did the things they accused me of, but the emotional trauma is irreversible and I still have recurring nightmares about being expelled or put on the sex offender registry. I would not wish what happened to me on anyone, and the fact that the most vile, sociopathic type of women can get away with shit like this sickens me on a personal level

I actually take issue with this statement, you're really making assumptions about why I care about this issue and why I feel like I have a stake in it. I don't like to bring this up because I hate talking about it and it is literally the most traumatizing thing has ever happened to me, but my life was almost ruined because of false sexual harassment accusations.

I vividly remember having heart palpitations every time I thought about it, how I couldn't concentrate on anything else, how it made me feel so sick to my stomach that it felt like I was going to vomit. there were times that I just broke down crying from all the fear and pressure. I couldn't think about anything except for the fact that I was about to either get expelled or put on a sex offender registry, and there was no escape from it. every single one of my peers knew about it, and I was endlessly shamed and publicly humiliated, every single day. every time it was mentioned I felt this physical sensation where a shock rips through my chest and my heart would sink. I quickly started to dread being around other people and became afraid to even show up to school. I seriously considered committing suicide because of this. I felt more terrified, hopeless and alone than I had ever been in my entire life.

in the end the school administration ruled me innocent after the perpetrators admitted that they were lying and that I never did the things they accused me of, but the emotional trauma is irreversible and I still have recurring nightmares about being expelled or put on the sex offender registry. I would not wish what happened to me on anyone, and the fact that the most vile, sociopathic type of women can get away with shit like this sickens me on a personal level
I can absolutely empathize with your experiences here, which is why I took care to distinguish rape allegations from sexual harassment allegations above.

Usually a man who's accused of rape has power over the foid, and is not a good person, but this dynamic is reversed when it comes to sexual harassment allegations, wherein a foid usually has power over the man, and is not a good person.

And it's made all the worse because whereas a foid can use a rape allegation as a cudgel against a powerful man who deserves it, a man unjustly accused of sexual harassment has no equivalent means of redress against his abusers.

Last edited:
I can absolutely empathize with your experiences here, which is why I took care to distinguish rape allegations from sexual harassment allegations above.

Usually a man who's accused of rape has power over the foid, and is not a good person, but this dynamic is reversed when it comes to sexual harassment allegations, wherein a foid usually has power over the man, and is not a good person.

And it's made all the worse because whereas a foid can use a rape allegation as a cudgel against a powerful man who deserves it, a man unjustly accused of sexual harassment has no equivalent means of redress against his abusers.
there is definitely an important distinction and the circumstances are usually different, but I feel like the same principle applies to both of them. after witnessing first hand how easy it is to ruin someone's life in that way and what it feels like for the victim, it's infuriating for me to see it happen to other people without good evidence, even if the person is a powerful or well off man who I would usually have no sympathy for

there is definitely an important distinction and the circumstances are usually different, but I feel like the same principle applies to both of them. after witnessing first hand how easy it is to ruin someone's life in that way and what it feels like for the victim, it's infuriating for me to see it happen to other people without good evidence, even if the person is a powerful or well off man who I would usually have no sympathy for
It's like how men who become sociopathic because of poor childhoods are hated for it, but psychopathic Chads who are sadistic 'just because' become celebrities.