Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IncelTears honestly bullies me!!

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

First of all, this is an old post of mine. They actually were searching for content like this! You can see they edited out when this was posted originally!!

Secondly, they claim that the event I referred to never happened. Sure, I have no evidence for it but it did happen. I was sent to mental hospital and I spend there half a year. And I did get rejected there, just like I said

Thirdly, they assume I must have murdered someone or done something equally bad to get me to mental asylum

What about others making rumors about you because you are shy and ugly?
It feels like fucking shit being told I will shoot up my school, police taking me to mental hospital and being locked inside for something I didn't fucking plan to do.
And then I am told I am a liar.

This is the state of the society we are living in.
Incels have ALWAYS been hated, remember that
full

Bruh I never go on IT. If an incel says 2+2=4 they will disagree with you. All they wanna do is bully you and try and get you to commit suicide like uggocel

Also the fact that they don't believe my story...
Would they also not believe a story if it happened to a woman?
Especially if she was raped?
full

Bruh I never go on IT. If an incel says 2+2=4 they will disagree with you. All they wanna do is bully you and try and get you to commit suicide like uggocel
tbh, I went there today and they were making fun about a guy who was venting about how much he hated that he was short. He didn't offend anyone, just expressing self-hate and those rotten bastard were just making fun of him. Fuck them tbh, they're no different from the bullies many incels had to deal with in school.

R.I.P. Uggocel

They are specifically targeting you

They are trying to gaslight you, none of our experiences ever happened, we were never mistreated for being ugly, etc. I remember when they even said that Napoleon wasn't lithuanian for some reason jfl.

IT bullies are some of the worst people you can find on this cruel earth.

That’s so hilariously ignorant. IT really are a bunch of ignorant, uneducated retards.

Firstly, the burger killers weren’t insane and were not sent to an asylum, they were just evil psychopaths.
Psychopaths are NOT insane, they know exactly what they are doing.

Secondly, sanity/insanity has nothing to do with committing crimes. Most criminals are perfectly sane. Most insane people - committed people - are much more likely to be the VICTIMS of crime rather than the perpetrators.

And thirdly, sanity and age are not related. You’re not suddenly going to go insane because you’re old. Most people who have genuine mental health problems have them genetically - i.e. from the moment they were conceived.