Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If you believe inceldom or progressivism has accelerated the past 100 years, you agree then that it is the result of nonwhite people.

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It is true that the progressive world order, that which is the cause of inceldom and many other problems, has accelerated the past hundred or so years. It is no coincidence that this pairs perfectly with the collapse of Eurocentric standards, the european population globally and decolonization. Even liberals say so, as they believe that white people are responsible for the patriarchies and global conservative order. Before the Europeans took to the oceans the world was a matriarchy, many in Africa, Asia, and even the middle east where women were granted financial independence and the ability to be scholars, among many other things (Which is why women in the middle east were so vital to anti colonial/imperialist activity).

View: https://medium.com/@MthiyaneShandu/a-stolen-legacy-the-matrilineality-of-pre-colonial-african-society-5307b8db3e5a

The decline of the European order for the Jewish and nonwhite one has taken place the past 100 years, and the past 100 years have been rocked by nothing but progressive nonsense. Had it not been for the afro-semites and their melanin demons we would not be in this situation. We would have already seen a reactionary movement similar to those in 1936, 1865 and 1922. Speaking of which, such waves of revaunchism and reactionary ideals never happened outside of Europe. I never saw a black hitler, an arab hitler or an indian one. It was a white one, and every single major reactionary was white and will always be white, as nonwhites have, as history shows, been complicit in incel societies even before the jews gave them political power.

One look at modern demographics of voting show this as well, for those that think history is just in the past, and things have changed now. The majority of incel-inducing policies (womens rights, feminism, lgbtq activism and social justice) come from progressive, or liberal parties. Universally these parties are supported not by the native population, but by the nonwhite immigrants sponsored by the jewish overlords of the party.

it is these nonwhite peoples, tool of their semitic overlords, that have and will continue to push the envelope into a completely destroyed society. Wether it be the Syrians in Germany, France, and Denmark supporting new women and trans rights, or mexicans and blacks in the United States supporting Joe Biden. It is a universal law, accepted by all including the liberals themselves, that the white man is the rock holding conservatism. The media and academics hate white males for a reason, it is because we are the keepers of patriarchy, conservatism and life in the west.

Whens the last time youve seen SJW's bitch about "Straight arab men" or "Straight black men". You never have. They bitch about "straight white men". and it is for good reason. We are their antithesis, not refugees voting for their parties, but us voting for our own parties. And that is why the SJW overlord, the semites, want to bring these people in so bad. They do not want another 1936, 1865 or 1922. So, to stop the new wave of reactionary revolutionary sentiment that would free all of us from our chains, they import nonwhite peoples. To disrupt homogeny and to serve as mercenaries for the jewish world order.

:feelsLSD: To SJW's; you are right. White men are the rock holding the progressive tides. We did establish worldwide patriarchy. And we will do it again. From the Indo Aryans stopping womens rights in India 9,000 years ago to us stopping Egyptian women's financial independence 160 years ago.

Last edited:
Thank you bummer, for your indo-aryan ancestors rid India of its shitty matriarchal societies 9,000 years ago. I hate Ghandi for ruining what your ancestors have done and wish with all my heart the caste system could come back. India needs to return to its indo aryan roots
You are so welcome

You are so welcome
Blessed

Blessed edit

Thank you bummer, for your indo-aryan ancestors rid India of its shitty matriarchal societies 9,000 years ago. I hate Ghandi for ruining what your ancestors have done and wish with all my heart the caste system could come back. India needs to return to its indo aryan roots :)

Thank you bummer, for your indo-aryan ancestors rid India of its shitty matriarchal societies 9,000 years ago. I hate Ghandi for ruining what your ancestors have done and wish with all my heart the caste system could come back. India needs to return to its indo aryan roots :)

It’s the result of American influence nothing more nothing less

Meanwhile "indo-aryans"
View attachment 447635
That’s Spanish, did you know the liberal party in Spain is almost entirely held up by refugees.

Those women are literally allowed to do that because nonwhite people voted for it to happen :feelskek: so thx for proving my point Durga Durga also those people aren’t white they’re mutts :society:

alt-right: If you are an incel that means you are opposed to rights for minorities, which makes you a racist.
SJWs: if you are an incel that means you are opposed to rights for minorities, which makes you a racist.

alt-right: Why are brown guys so obsessed with white women?
SJWs: Why are brown guys so obsessed with white women?

alt-right: Ethnic countries abuse women.
SJWs: Ethnic countries abuse women.

alt-right: Ethnic countries need to get their shit together.
SJWs: Ethnic countries need to get their shit together.

Two sides of the same coin.

@ThoughtfulCel
I understand you tagged me in order to incite conflict. However, since you've provided no conflict, and I most likely won't read this thread, I'm afraid it was for naught

Leaked pic of bummer irl

And liberal whites.

alt-right: If you are an incel that means you are opposed to rights for minorities, which makes you a racist.
Why would an alt right person say that
SJWs: if you are an incel that means you are opposed to rights for minorities, which makes you a racist.

SJW’s support brown guys being obsessed with white women
Sjws don’t say that they say ethnic countries are bastions of progress (before Europeans ruined it)
Sjws don’t believe in “shitholes”. Remember when they called trump racist for saying Haiti was a shithole? They think poor ethnic countries are victims of europe.

Two sides of the same coin.
Its funny actually. When the alt-right talks about immigrants disrespecting and subverting their "western culture" and "values" with their mongrel barbaric practices, they are mostly referring to values of feminism, liberalism etc:feelshaha:

Brown guy myshogeenist to our white queens:soy::soy::feels:
Brown guy hateful to alphabet soup group:soy::soy:
Brown guy doesn't let his daughter be a strong independent whore and cuck him:soy::soy:
I mean look at this shit

Lmao at all the comments. "Respect and adapt to the culture of your new country" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Interesting read

Why would an alt right person say that
Isn't that what you said in this thread? The title of this thread suggests that if you are an incel that means that you are opposed to the growing importance of non white people.
SJW’s support brown guys being obsessed with white women
No they don't.

level 1
AdvocateDoogy

·6d

Incels: "REEEE STOP GENERALISING US!!!"
Also incels: "REEEE ALL WHITE WOMEN ARE GASLIGHTING WHORES!!!"

Operation_Timberwolf

·5d

"South Asian Masculinity" fucking lol
South Asian dudes want a wife who'll basically be bangmaid who their family can treat like a doormat whilst simultaneously putting zero effort into their own desirability, and then are shocked when South Asian women go for men from other cultures who actually treat their wives like equals.
Sjws don’t say that they say ethnic countries are bastions of progress (before Europeans ruined it)
They imply that ethnic countries are backward in their treatment of women and need to do more like western countries have.
Sjws don’t believe in “shitholes”. Remember when they called trump racist for saying Haiti was a shithole? They think poor ethnic countries are victims of europe.
They are condescending and openly talk about ethnic countries being third world

level 1
123space321

13 days ago

Dude sounds Indian. Ironic for him to call yall a third world country. Like where the fuck do you think you are homeboy?
Saying he is Indian cause trying to be mad at you for being a "Paki" seems very Indian

BTW thanks for the quotes IncelTear users. For all you talk about incels being racist and xenophobic you aren't much better. And before you claim incels are too cowardly to debate on your sub consider the fact that your mods continuously ban anyone that has a dissenting opinion and have banned people for participating on subs liked incelswithouthate when it was still up. You think someone that has been banned is going to waste time making an alt just to debate you guys when you can't even argue in good faith?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nco55m/the_sad_devolution_of_rsouthasianmasculinity/gyefzex/?context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j89aov/extreme_elliot_rodger_sociopath_energy_in_my/g89yau5/?context=3

Last edited:
The feminization and weakening of white people in the West along with the corresponding rise of involuntary male celibacy has been due to the following reasons:

1. Growth of wealth in the west through automation and outsourcing which has led to devaluation of white male labor, reducing women's dependency on men, leading to fall in men's SMV. Wealth has also brought about complacency, feminization and loosening of cultural norms, thereby opening white communities up for invasion from vengeful third worlders (and jews) who are eager to subvert white culture. Lastly, liberalism caused weakened men to emancipate women.

2. White women's emancipation led to the dismantling of religion, rationality and masculinity, leading to a return to barbaric hunter-gatherer sensibilities which are characterized by rise of indulgence, addiction, promiscuity, hedonism, breakdown of nuclear family, egalitarianism and fluidity of gender norms. With women outside their control and subjugation, white men have become disincentivized to provide for women due to sexual starvation, which has led to the falling of birth rates and an weak, vulnerable and aging population.

3. Exposure to chemicals from plastics as well as sedentary living has led to reduction of masculinity in the form of diminishing muscle mass, sperm count, T levels, and dick size. As we've reduced more and more evolutionary stressors through healthcare, sedentary living and junk food, we've lost our dimorphism and diminished our sexual capital.

4. Technology such as social media and online dating has allowed women to magnify their narcissism and turned them into these "goddess whores" who are revered and worshiped far and wide in distant communities through the convenience of rapid information transmission via internet infrastructure.
Perfectly said, these where the catalysts for the true problem: A systematic disintegration of all values.

I don't buy it. Solid white countries in Europe seem a lot more cucked than solid ethnic countries elsewhere.

I don't buy it. Solid white countries in Europe seem a lot more cucked than solid ethnic countries elsewhere.
One look at the voting demographics, and who votes what, prove this false.

>Ethnics are based
>Jews simp for ethnics to come into the west and make it a progressive hellhole

these two things do not add up.

White male inceldom is due to cultural Marxism initiated by Jewish western intellectuals everywhere, it has gotten to the point that a majority of White European men are hated and despised by a majority of White European women where they only seek non-white ethnic men as a part of their overall behavioral conditioning or engineering by various state controlled public institutions more specifically public institutional education. It's a kind of fixated anomaly or abherration really, because when you look at all the ethnicities and races of the world none of their females are directed to openly hate their own men, this only occurs in White European women against White European men. Asian or black African females for instance aren't taught to openly hate their own ethnic men, this again only occurs in White European women as a part of overall trained behavioral conditioning.

There are however other factors beyond race and ethnicity like economics for instance, when a majority of men have been impoverished economically that basically puts a damper on family creation, dating, and marriage prospects especially added with foids vaginal sexual capitalism or mercantilism being the worshipping mental slaves of money attached to social status along with excessive materialism that they truly are which is just another highlight of their overall socially sexual hypergamous nature.

Technological automation is another factor, it basically reduces a majority of males to planned obsolescence making a majority obsolete thus transforming a majority of men into irrelevancy as being no longer fundamental, essential, or necessary within society, the role of traditional masculinity becomes rendered meaningless. :feelsthink:

All in all the notions of ideological or philosophical progressivism within western societies has basically turned our entire existence into one stinking giant pile of shit.

Last edited:
Progressivism is a product of the Enlightment. Brown people didn't do that.

What is happening right now is that ever since the French Revolution the revolutionary strand of the progressivist movement has been exploiting the lower classes and other races to use them as proxy warriors for their agendas. Blacks are no different they are just tools in the hands of people like Soros and his cohorts.

And this stuff is global which is why you see paintings of Georger Floyd in Palestine or Iran.

Progressivism is a product of the Enlightment. Brown people didn't do that.

What is happening right now is that ever since the French Revolution the revolutionary strand of the progressivist movement has been exploiting the lower classes and other races to use them as proxy warriors for their agendas. Blacks are no different they are just tools in the hands of people like Soros and his cohorts.

And this stuff is global which is why you see paintings of Georger Floyd in Palestine or Iran.
The philosophical enlightenment era was a mistake especially in regards to classical liberalism.

Lmao it's funny how @BummerDrummer "own" women that supposedly love him literally want him dead. That won't stop him from worshipping them though lmao. What a fucking cuck :lul:
I didn’t even mention women once and you use this shitty strawman :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: you are such a broken dog broken and forced to repeat records for me 24/7

Progressivism is a product of the Enlightment.
Wasn't the Enlightenment Era all about classical liberalism and free market?
Progressivism is not that. It's still more capitalist than communist but it supports mixed control of the economy and leans toward statism in enforcing "progressive" social norms and beliefs.

Its funny actually. When the alt-right talks about immigrants disrespecting and subverting their "western culture" and "values" with their mongrel barbaric practices, they are mostly referring to values of feminism, liberalism etc:feelshaha:

Brown guy myshogeenist to our white queens:soy::soy::feels:
Brown guy hateful to alphabet soup group:soy::soy:
Brown guy doesn't let his daughter be a strong independent whore and cuck him:soy::soy:
I mean look at this shit

Lmao at all the comments. "Respect and adapt to the culture of your new country" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

White male inceldom is due to cultural Marxism initiated by Jewish western intellectuals everywhere, it has gotten to the point that a majority of White European men are hated and despised by a majority of White European women where they only seek non-white ethnic men as a part of their overall behavioral conditioning or engineering by various state controlled public institutions more specifically public institutional education. It's a kind of fixated anomaly or abherration really, because when you look at all the ethnicities and races of the world none of their females are directed to openly hate their own men, this only occurs in White European women against White European men. Asian or black African females for instance aren't taught to openly hate their own ethnic men, this again only occurs in White European women as a part of overall trained behavioral conditioning.

There are however other factors beyond race and ethnicity like economics for instance, when a majority of men have been impoverished economically that basically puts a damper on family creation, dating, and marriage prospects especially added with foids vaginal sexual capitalism or mercantilism being the worshipping mental slaves of money attached to social status along with excessive materialism that they truly are which is just another highlight of their overall socially sexual hypergamous nature.

Technological automation is another factor, it basically reduces a majority of males to planned obsolescence making a majority obsolete thus transforming a majority of men into irrelevancy as being no longer fundamental, essential, or necessary within society, the role of traditional masculinity becomes rendered meaningless. :feelsthink:

All in all the notions of ideological or philosophical progressivism within western societies has basically turned our entire existence into one stinking giant pile of shit.
'Ethnic foids aren't trained to hate their men like cumskin whores are' Bullshit I can't go a day without hearing how curry/Arab(I'm half curry/arab) men are misogynistic and how we need to be more like the west. Our foids constantly talk shit about our dick size, height etc. Noodlewhores constantly talk shit about noodlemen and sheboons talk shit about blacks too.
Rent Free

Yes. Really frustrating
Our foids constantly talk shit about our dick size, height etc.
Oh yes. The God old monkey female brain going from "you are not enough masculine" To "you are too much masculine and dominant"

Fuck off i hate them. Honourkillmaxx plz

'Ethnic foids aren't trained to hate their men like cumskin whores are' Bullshit I can't go a day without hearing how curry/Arab(I'm half curry/arab) men are misogynistic and how we need to be more like the west. Our foids constantly talk shit about our dick size, height etc. Noodlewhores constantly talk shit about noodlemen and sheboons talk shit about blacks too.
Rent Free
That just tells me that all cunts of all races or ethnicities are a bunch of imbecile bitches easily manipulated by political propaganda imported in by the west.

That just tells me that all cunts of all races or ethnicities are a bunch of imbecile bitches easily manipulated by political propaganda imported in by the west.
all foids are giga awful especially curry foids because they shit talk us and worship snowniggers, never began if you were curry.

all foids are giga awful especially curry foids because they shit talk us and worship snowniggers, never began if you were curry.
Sorry to hear that, little do they realize we White men are miserable in the west with the amount of bullshit we have to put up with concerning our own women.