Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ascended would you show your gf your incels.is account?

If you ascended would you show your gf your incels.is account?

• Total voters
She'll never love me back, it's pointless to think about this.
And generaly this is a pointless question on an incel forum, ascensions are for failed normies rather than for us

Only fakecels think about ''ascending'',trucels know they will go to their grave virgins.

Say you ascend one day, would you tell your gf your username for here and then your gf can look through all your posts and can see everything you posted?

For me it would depend on the circumstances of how I acquired the foid. If by some miracle I got some foid myself I like to think the foid likes me for my honest self including what I posted here. If it was through a curry arranged marriage most likely no.
Im never going to ascend

Showing any signs u were an Incel is a death sentence. No foid will love you enough to overlook it. So unless u want to somehow scare off the foid u somehow got (fakecel) don't show it