Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ascended would you show your gf your incels.is account?

If you ascended would you show your gf your incels.is account?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Say you ascend one day, would you tell your gf your username for here and then your gf can look through all your posts and can see everything you posted?

For me it would depend on the circumstances of how I acquired the foid. If by some miracle I got some foid myself I like to think the foid likes me for my honest self including what I posted here. If it was through a curry arranged marriage most likely no.

I won't ascend anyways, no ascending for ezcemacels

If she's attracted to me she wouldn't hold it against me and we could laugh it off.

Nah my imaginary gf don't need to see all the cringe shit I posted

Of course not. I don't even show irl people my account, not even some of my non incel online friends.

c) No, i am not that stupid.

Plottwist, you met your foid
on incels.is, go for sewerholes

If you became the Queen of England, would you put ER's face on a banknote?

That's how pointless this question is.

I can't even imagine myself having a gf. That's when you know it's truly over

Say you ascend one day, would you tell your gf your username for here and then your gf can look through all your posts and can see everything you posted?

For me it would depend on the circumstances of how I acquired the foid. If by some miracle I got some foid myself I like to think the foid likes me for my honest self including what I posted here. If it was through a curry arranged marriage most likely no.
No I would delete my .is account

I’d doxx my gf if I ascended

If you get a girlfriend you’re not an incel anymore. So it doesn’t matter to show it or not, being an incel would be the past in that case

The pain of years of isolation would be obvious in the way I would hypothetically interact with her. There would be no way to hide it.

If you get a girlfriend you’re not an incel anymore. So it doesn’t matter to show it or not, being an incel would be the past in that case
U can still be an incel, if u get a gf by being Lucky, cuz if she dumps u u might never get another girl

U can still be an incel, if u get a gf by being Lucky, cuz if she dumps u u might never get another girl
If you’re no longer a virgin and you had a girlfriend you’re just single no longer an incel.
You’ll be able to find another girlfriend if you were able to find one in the first place.

If you’re no longer a virgin and you had a girlfriend you’re just single no longer an incel.
You’ll be able to find another girlfriend if you were able to find one in the first place.
Only chads can easly find another girl, I said “lucky” meaning u aren’t a chad, just lucky

Only chads can easly find another girl, I said “lucky” meaning u aren’t a chad, just lucky
I see, but it’s very rare to be so luck, like winning the lottery. It’s 1%. If you get a girlfriend (unless it’s an obese whale or something) 99% you’re able to get another one

Why would anyone do that? Stupidest shit I read today.

It depends on how well I know her but I mostly just rant about how shitty life is and how screwed up I am mentally. Pretty sure she would figure that out herself so no issue there. Basically, everything I write here is my life and not a secret to people close to me. The crazy shit is mostly just when I'm drunk/high.

If I had a gf I’d delete my account, there’s no use in going here anymore

for her to love your honest self? are you bluepilled? no one loves you for your inner self, better to act normal and consistent if you ascend.

The pain of years of isolation would be obvious in the way I would hypothetically interact with her. There would be no way to hide it.

I dont think Ill show it to her, bc at that point, I probably deleted it.
But I would definetly tell her about my "history" and that includes inceldom and related things.

I think if you had a foid and she would leave bc of that, its for the better (unless you did/ posted something extremely retarded).
It wouldnt have worked anyway then.

Can’t tell no one

I would. If she doesn't like it, fuck her.

Anyone who wouldn't is a cuck.

Threads are getting lower and lower in quality :feelsaww: .

Why tf would i mang?

pointless speculation because its not happening

If I ever have unpaid sex I will leave but I will never have a girlfriend because of years of loneliness and social isolation.