Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ascended would you keep posting here?

If you ascended, would you

• Keep posting here (LARPing as an incel)

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Make a goodbye post and then leave

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Just leave

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
If you ascended, what would you do with your account?

I'd leave, I don't think it's fair to keep posting if you've ascended. I may or may not make a goodbye post detailing how I did it, on one hand it might help any volcels in the forum also ascend, on the other hand it would make truecels feel worse about themselves. It's a tough choice, but it's all hypothetical anyway, I'm a 2/10 manlet with no friends and there's no way I'm going to ascend any time soon.

Might as well ask me what I’d do if I ever got to Mars tbh. It will never happen.

Even if I do ascend I would still lurk here all the time. Most of us will be a part of this community for too long to just let it go in a day

gotta keep postmaxxing broooos

If I somehow managed to get laid I would at least post here how I did it, would probably better advice than most bluepilled shit you read on the internet

Even if I found a GF, I would still stay here and post. I would ask you guys for relationship advices.

I'd still post blackpills and comment on other posts. I Wouldn't post things that seemed like i was trying to show off, but i would definitely make youtube videos about going from incel to ascending.

No I would leave quietly since I wouldn't want to rub what I have in other incels' faces.

If you ascended can't you keep posting here as a blackpilled normie? Anyway, considering the state of modern Western relations, you wouldn't keep her for very long most likely, and you'd go back to being alone soon enough, especially as a sub-8 male.

So I would be truthful about my ascension, and ask if I can stay, but if not then I will say how I did it and my goodbyes. But ascension is very unlikely to happen for me, it would be far more likely that I rope.

Yes, most likely until I get bored. There’s no place on the internet quite like this. This place is raw and sobering. And I wouldn’t consider it ascension if you have sex outside college and high school ages. It’s abnormal, imo, so I couldn’t possibly identify as a normie of any shade.

I would make a bragging megathread for every ascendcel and probabbly get a ban bec of that.

I'd make a megathread about my landwhale gf of me trying to bang her as many times as possible before she cucks me

Maybe I'd keep posting as a blackpilled normie.

Well if by ascending you mean losing my virginity then I'd still far from being a normie then. I'm socially retarded, I have a blackpilled mentality, and I'm not sure if a girl would stay with someone like me who has a small dick.

No,and anyone that does deserves to get permabanned.I don't care about "blackpilled" normalfaggots. I just can't sympathize with them,we are different.

"Ascending" just means you were just a fakecel all along.

I would cease posting

Don't think I could. I'd just admit that I e ascended and continue posting as blackpilled normie/ascended incel

I would make a goodbye post but that would get deleted instantly by @knajjd for bragging xD

I wouldn't leave the forum. I'd just stop posting.
Even if I ascended somehow, I will still be a genetically inferior ugly piece of shit and need this community in my life.

I selected 'other.' If I understand the rules as long as you do not brag and are blackpilled then you are allowed to stay. Correct me if I'm wrong. This is the most popular forum for blackpilled ideology as far as I'm aware.

Why the hell would I leave? Once you absorb the blackpill you can't just go back to being a bluepill cuckold

Blackpilled users are allowed here, for the most part.