Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if you ascend, your wife will likely be fantasizing about having lesbian sex

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
And no, that doesn't mean you will be getting a threesome, if you're into that.

Actually, she'll probably be grossed out by having sex with YOU and will avoid it as much as possible. She will never admit this and will swear to god she's straight. In fact she may even believe it herself, for some women apparently having consensual gay sex does not equate being gay, talk about some dissociative thinking jfl.

That's the reality of many married men today. Do you think you can live your life normally knowing that your woman is grossed by you but masturbates thinking about her college girl friend? I can't.

And god forbid, if you decide to own a dog...

basically it's over. :fuk:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/swgwa/comment/c4hn780/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

this post in particular caught my attention, especially the last part. Now, we all know this is mostly bullshit. What she thought was a smoking hot woman was probably some 6/10 Becky and what she calls a 4/10 man was probably a 7/10 chadlite.

But notice how she brings that talk about "I can be attracted to men regardless of their physical apparence". What she's unconsciously implying is that when it comes to men, she has to find other reasons to like him (i.e personality) because clearly the looks alone aren't doing the job, unlike with women.

She's basically telling us (non-chad) men are ugly and she's not attracted to them unless they have traits outside their looks that appeal to them. And she believes she's straight, just fucking lol.

c18.gif

That's the reality of many married men today. Do you think you can live your life normally knowing that your woman is grossed by you but masturbates thinking about her college girl friend? I can't.

And god forbid, if you decide to own a dog...
Lesbian pilled and DOGPILLED in the same thread: too suicidefuel.:feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Have you met Shannon Rose Bosana, by any chance? Perhaps you've heard of her?

Getting rejected by that dyke traumatized you

I have come to concensus. Whats the point in living if you are not a foid or a attractive nt chad? I cant live in this hell anymore.

Reminds me of the MGTOW copers. They are all incel-tier men that managed to ascend with foids and were used as betabucks. Then got cheated on and decided they've had enough and are going their own way.

Still better than getting cucked by Chads. What do you think?

I agree that lesbianism isn't nearly as bad of cheating as having another male involved would be. But still, it's a slippery slope where the woman will get comfortable with the idea of intimacy outside the relationship.

I agree that lesbianism isn't nearly as bad of cheating as having another male involved would be. But still, it's a slippery slope where the woman will get comfortable with the idea of intimacy outside the relationship.
that's cucked af.

you guys don't get it, do you? A woman being attracted to a man is expected. If she cheats with another, possibly better looking guy, it's reasonable. It's not good, but it's understandable.

If you're being cheated on by a woman with another woman, that's even worse. Another woman is better than you, someone she wasn't even supposed to be attracted to. It's emasculating and degrading. She's so unnatracted and grossed by you she'd rather have gay sex than fuck with your ass.

No it's not "not as bad" just because there isn't a dick in there, it's rather worse.

Last edited:
that's cucked af.

you guys don't get it, do you? A woman being attracted to a man is expected. If she cheats with another, possibly better looking guy, it's reasonable. It's not good, but it's understandable.

If you're being cheated on by a woman with another woman, that's even worse. Another woman is better than you, someone she wasn't even supposed to be attracted to. It's emasculating and degrading. She's so unnatracted and grossed by you she'd rather have gay sex than fuck with your ass.

No it's not "as bad" just because there isn't a dick in there, it's rather worse.
I agree it's bad but I completely disagree that it's worse than with another man. Biologically thinking, another man can impregrante her. Another woman is just a toy, sort of.

I agree it's bad but I completely disagree that it's worse than with another man. Biologically thinking, another man can impregrante her. Another woman is just a toy, sort of.
but don't you think that it's cucked she'd rather have sex with a another toilet than have sex with you?

but don't you think that she'd rather have sex with a another toilet than have sex with you?
I'm pretty sure women have an itch for cock that another woman can't please.

that's cucked af.

No it's not "as bad" just because there isn't a dick in there, it's rather worse.
But I'm a subhuman, so I'd be thankful to her for letting me have sex with her anyways. And since I'm a subhuman, it's understandable too.