Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you Ascend, you were never Incel to begin with

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
"Ascended Incels" don't exist. They are just fakecels and/or volcels.

The only exception to this are legit high quality surgeries that get you to at least 7/10. At that point, you are going way beyond your genetic potential and 99% of people can't afford surgery like this.

Ascending is a broad term

I hope I'm not an incel.

include me in the screenshot IT

legit high quality surgeries
this is what I'm trying to get lol. Most people on this forum agree that you need surgery to ascend

this is what I'm trying to get lol. Most people on this forum agree that you need surgery to ascend
Most of the forum is currently in the 3 to 4/10 range and cannot surgerymaxx to anything past 5.5

Most of the forum is currently in the 3 to 4/10 range and cannot surgerymaxx to anything past 5.5
Ok, so what about a 5/10? You agree 5/10s can be incel no?

Ascending = roping

another banger from colvin

Ok, so what about a 5/10? You agree 5/10s can be incel no?
5/10s can be incel.

The only exception is if they have top 1% income and have the money needed to get top tier surgery and maxx to a 7+

5/10s can be incel.

The only exception is if they have top 1% income and have the money needed to get top tier surgery and maxx to a 7+
I inherited a 32k life insurance policy late last year.

Another retarded thread

what about ugly rappers like schoolboyq or jhus?

what about ugly rappers like schoolboyq or jhus?
Obviously there will be exceptions to the rule.

They're millionaire rappers so of course they're the exception

Incel is a state of being jfl. According to your definition, I hope I'm not an incel.

The only ascension is fucking teens while in HS. Everything else is cope.

JFL @misterbean9 has been online but hasn't responded to this because he knows I'm right.

JFL at greycels in 2020 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It’s over for beancels

My failed ascension taught me this lesson and made me realize I was too far gone to begin with. Trying to socialmax and looksmax did nothing for me. No matter how strong, witty, or “alpha” I got it was never enough to compete with a true Chad.

If you can ascend without drastic physical alteration there was never a problem holding you back, and your celibacy was never involuntary. JFL at 'ascended incels,' they don't exist.

True tbh surgerymaxx is the only way an incel can ascend

JFL @misterbean9 has been online but hasn't responded to this because he knows I'm right.

JFL at greycels in 2020 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i was afk you silly cunt. thing is a lot of 18 y/o's theyll be gone from this place real quick.

Do you know @itsOVER story? If yes, do you think was never an incel?

I hope I'm not an incel.
:(

i just cant fathom or simulate ascending

like what the fuck would have to happen (not paying prostiwhore) for me to fuck, kiss, hug or even hold hands it just doesnt make conceivable sense
they just look at me like im a monster and want to be at least 20feet away from me if possible with their back to me

i was afk you silly cunt. thing is a lot of 18 y/o's theyll be gone from this place real quick.
smh you act like ascending is possible with 1,000+ Tinder rejections, and 25 irl rejections.

You aren’t a trucel if you aren’t hanging from a rope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"Ascended Incels" don't exist. They are just fakecels and/or volcels.

The only exception to this are legit high quality surgeries that get you to at least 7/10. At that point, you are going way beyond your genetic potential and 99% of people can't afford surgery like this.
How much do you think a chin surgery like this would improve psl if you have a recessed chin?
GKq88UX
What is chin implant 1 638

this doesnt hold true for mentalcels.
look at @Weed jfl

I swear i've seen this thread before :kys:

What does "involuntary" really means on incel? I mean, most people here can get laid if they save up enough money and go to Thailand.
I like to think of it as levels of difficulty rather than actually impossible, there are 6 levels of difficulty, imo, hardest to easiest:
6)trucel
5)incel
4)failed normie
3)normie
2)chadlite
1)chad
incel is anyone who has to play it hard, really hard, to get. An incel can ascend and get lucky and eventually score a nice wife (iff he gets lucky and the numbers game is on his favor). A truecel cannot, and if you go the other way it gets easier and easier. Now, how hard does it has to be for you to be an incel? That would be entire other thread of discussion.

This post is an automatically generated postmaxx reply.

Yea I agree. Some ITcels might be sub 3 though

Based. There is no escaping inceldom. Its inevitable

I haven't ascended