Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you aren't successful on dating apps you won't be successful in "real life" either

this is hell

this is hell

Banned
-
"Just get out there and meet people bro dating sites aren't real life :soy:"

Bullshit. Yes they are. If you get rejected on there and get little to no matches or only match with ugly morbidly obese landwhales, you can bet on it that your ass will get rejected in real life too by every single girl. Your SMV on a dating site is the same as your SMV in real life. Prove me wrong.

"Just get out there and meet people bro dating sites aren't real life :soy:"

Bullshit. Yes they are. If you get rejected on there and get little to no matches or only match with ugly morbidly obese landwhales, you can bet on it that your ass will get rejected in real life too by every single girl. Your SMV on a dating site is the same as your SMV in real life. Prove me wrong.
exact same experience I had.

Yeah that's the only thing those apps are good for is gauging your worth on the smv.

It's true. The reverse is true as well. If you're not getting approaches or clear IOIs in real life, you will fail miserably on dating apps.

your smv is actually higher in dating apps, because you can angle-fraud and photoshop

your smv is actually higher in dating apps, because you can angle-fraud and photoshop

Yeah and you can literally just lie and say whatever you want about yourself to increase your status. You can say you're rich and lie about your job. If you can't be successful on dating sites you know it's over and it's time to just LDAR.

Fucking mondo cope only Chad exists on dating apps.

Fucking mondo cope only Chad exists on dating apps.

Go make a foid profile and see for yourself whether that's true or not. Hint: It isn't, you are the one that is coping here. Even if it were true why would she go for some ugly loser in real life when she can download Tinder and match with thousands of Chads in just mere minutes? Your replacement is only one swipe of her finger away.

Go make a foid profile and see for yourself whether that's true or not. Hint: It isn't, you are the one that is coping here. Even if it were true why would she go for some ugly loser in real life when she can download Tinder and match with thousands of Chads in just mere minutes? Your replacement is only one swipe of her finger away.

Because she is a female creature that is not on the same ego trip she is online.

Foids don't do any approaching inrl so don't go trot out that that copeout.

Because she is a female creature that is not on the same ego trip she is online.

Foids don't do any approaching inrl so don't go trot out that that copeout.

Then go approach irl and see how well it turns out for you.

Every foid is on an ego trip nowadays, literally every female has social media of some kind. If they're not on a dating site they at least have Facebook, Instagram or Twitter where tons of thirsty betas slide into their DMs and like all their posts so it's the same difference as a dating site. Why wouldn't they have social media? That validation is their life fuel, it's what they live for.

How well has approaching worked for @uninstall ? He's approached over 500 women and hasn't had any success. So yeah the proof is in the pudding, an incel is an incel is an incel. Online, offline, don't matter.

Last edited:
Then go approach irl and see how well it turns out for you.

Every foid is on an ego trip nowadays, literally every female has social media of some kind. If they're not on a dating site they at least have Facebook, Instagram or Twitter where tons of thirsty betas slide into their DMs and like all their posts so it's the same difference as a dating site. Why wouldn't they have social media? That validation is their life fuel, it's what they live for.

Yeah I see these bitches texting every second of class but it's probably with other girls tbhtbhtbtbh.

I've done it at my college and got a few numbers.

Fuck those betas, it's the guy who approaches that has all the power. The facebook hordes are literally useless, worthless, such a non factor.

Even the chad hordes are tinder are a nonfactor when it's all in person.

extreme ropefuel thread

Yeah I see these bitches texting every second of class but it's probably with other girls tbhtbhtbtbh.

I've done it at my college and got a few numbers.

Fuck those betas, it's the guy who approaches that has all the power. The facebook hordes are literally useless, worthless, such a non factor.

Even the chad hordes are tinder are a nonfactor when it's all in person.

Numbers don't mean anything. Most will give the number and then roastie goes ghosty. If she gives the number, you chat, then go on a date and you get some action like kissing or whatever then you got something yeah. But just a number by itself means jack squat.

Normies like to believe this bluepilled nonsense since they are low IQ

Dating within social circle is much easier than online. Everyone knows that

Would you expect something to cost cheaper irl than at on-lines shop? No, same with dating.

Last edited:
High IQ observation. The only difference is females can reject men below the looks threshold without awkwardness on tinder, bumble, etc.

Truth. Normies and cucks keep bleating, "Tinder isn't real life!" On the contrary, Tinder is the most brutally honest representation of real life you'll ever find.