Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you aren't considered tall, its over for you.

incel_maxxed

incel_maxxed

Greycel
Being short is the ultimate destroyer of a man. NO female wants a man shorter then her. The foid can be any height, and there will be any height to accommodate her. But for you? It's fucking over. I tried to date a girl a fucking inch taller then me, and she rejected me for a man that was much taller then us both. What's even the fucking point. She was the closest I've ever been to someone, in every aspect, but the height was the final measure.

First GrAYcel with an IQ that’s above room temperature in a while :feelsokman:

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE

Being short is the ultimate destroyer of a man. NO female wants a man shorter then her. The foid can be any height, and there will be any height to accommodate her. But for you? It's fucking over. I tried to date a girl a fucking inch taller then me, and she rejected me for a man that was much taller then us both. What's even the fucking point. She was the closest I've ever been to someone, in every aspect, but the height was the final measure.
There is surgery for face, also gymcel. But if your short you can't do any of that.

under 5'10 = turbo manlet

plus midgit foids tend to hookup with medium-tall height men

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE
im gra

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE
woah woah i have a fac

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE
height is the most and face is the least
both are needed though but you determine the order

HEIGHT >>>>>>>>>> FACE
His name sounds like an IT Parody but I hope he isn’t an IT infiltrator and he replied to ya 3 times :feelskek::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

face > height

His name sounds like an IT Parody but I hope he isn’t an IT infiltrator and he replied to ya 3 times :feelskek::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
He’s still learning :)

But yeah his username’s kinda sus ngl

im not a paradody my name is not ironic
He’s still learning :)

But yeah his username’s kinda sus ngl
im not sus i browsed before chad 19 just cant think of a good name lol

5'10 minimum to open up a romantic conversation with a female mammal in 2021

over for us all man, you can never be tall enough. women liver in a fantasy land

Last edited:

Yes man