Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you aren't a 1-4 on the looks scale...

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
You know nothing! Only below average guys get all the shit, average fags are just invisible. WE ARE NOT THE SAME!!! Fuck anyone 5-6 let alone 7-10. being invisible is infinitely better then getting shited on everywhere you go by these normie assholes and fucking cunt bitches. Because of them my social life is shit and won't ever change. Bring on the nukes, I want to see this planet blown to smithereens!

Calm down sweaty this why you inckell

I'm right at the border between "let's make fun of his looks" and "let's ignore that everyday ugly guy".

But people never tell shit to my face because I look somewhat threatening.

4/10 i'm the :chad: of :incel:

Legit post

“it’s over for the average guy too waaaaaah, sub8 law”

Average guys can go after below average foids. Hypergamy still shafts them, but not as badly as us below average men who get left with nothing while our looksmatches get with normies.

the worse you looks the realest image of the world you see

Average guys can go after below average foids. Hypergamy still shafts them, but not as badly as us below average men who get left with nothing while our looksmatches get with normies.
Average guys get landwhales at best in 2019 what does that leave me

Same, I’ve been told I look like a football player (only because of my height and weight, not like a Chad jock football player.)

If I was shorter or lighter I’d probably be made fun of a lot more than I already am.

It's incredible how much of a difference every specific facial feature has on someone. One feature you lack and it could determine your all life and how people act around you.

@TrueForcedIncel are you white? if so better gtfo too.

Yeah, most people here were isolated rather than ostracized. Only a select few here have experienced the unforgiving cruelty that humanity can dish out on a daily basis

It's incredible how much of a difference every specific facial feature has on someone. One feature you lack and it could determine your all life and how people act around you.

Agreed. Anything higher than that and people will atleasts give you a chance when you talk to them.

I'm dead before I even approach

I dont know how to rate myself tbh.

Fuck society for judging us for our looks.

Fuck society for judging us for our looks.

Agreed! Before the norwood reaper killed me i wasn't treated like garbage

if you are above 5 you cant call yourself incel

Guys below 8 get treated like shit, so it doesn't matter if you're a 1 or a 7. Foids either want to fuck you immediately, or they want to get the fuck away from you immediately. There's no in between.

I'm right at the border between "let's make fun of his looks" and "let's ignore that everyday ugly guy".

:feelsbadman:

Sub8 law is bullshit.
I struggle to imagine 4/10s can't get females but I give them the benefit of the doubt. There are a ridiculous amount of normie looking fuckers on the forum, though.

I dont know how to rate myself tbh.

Look at FACEandLMS' new video at the beginning there was a scale of people ranked from 1-10.
Compare yourself to them and HONESTLY ask yourself who do you look similar too.
Look at their number.
You win.

I'm a 2 at worst and a 3/3.5 at best (looksmaxxed + gymmaxxed).
Here's an image:

can we extend that to those rated below 1 to include me? :lul: