Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are under 20, you aren't an incel.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
If you are under 20, you can't say you are an incel.

Why?

You aren't fully done puberty.

You are either still in highschool or are fresh out of highschool, you have the most social connections you ever will have and foids have the lowest standards they ever will have. After 20 things get harder and harder at a rapid rate.

The only people I have seen try to argue this point are people who are under 20
themselves, and it's because they want to be apart of this community and hate the fact what I am saying is true.

This is basic gatekeeping which needs to be done, I assume anyone under 20 has a 50/50 chance of being gone in a few months.

There are rare exceptions to this, when you can tell it's genuinely over way before 20, but that isn't generally the case. And as the blackpill has taught us, we base our views on the overwhelming majority rather than the exceptional minority.

No pubERty for your face. This is a redpill bullshit they always claim genetics isnt evERything

No pubERty for your face. This is a redpill bullshit they always claim genetics isnt evERything
puberty literally impacts your face you aren't doing much to dispel the graycel = retard stereotype

Mods pin this already.

Any faggot under 20 that truly believes he's an incel he's just a zoomer rat following a trend.
When it's over it's fucking OVER, for guys who are 25 and older there's no escape, it's literally over.
As long as you have youth you're a step ahead from us, you cannot consider yourself blackpilled if you haven't experienced your golden years completely gone.

being khhv at 20 is a good enough indicator in my books

Mostly correct, but... I started puberty when I was 10 (much too early) and I had a deformed face and abnormal skull by age 13 or 14. It was clear at 15 or so that I'd be alone forever. The early puberty is part of the reason why I'm so short.

puberty literally impacts your face you aren't doing much to dispel the graycel = retard stereotype
Your craniofacial structure is fixed when you're around 5 years old, so puberty can't do much. Height is a completely different story though.

Well agreed, I honestly regret making an account here at 19 and it was a huge mistake I made, now there is no turning back

laptop-bajs-what-laptop-are-you-using-and-is-it-good-v0-rofv75eft1cd1.webp

Makes sense. But some people are reallllllllllly ugly and puberty doesn't save them

Makes sense. But some people are reallllllllllly ugly and puberty doesn't save them
thats why im not saying ban anyone under 20 here but being very skeptical of their claims and status is a must

Don't men stop puberty at 25?
they mentally develop till 25 but any significant bone growth stops and growth plates close usually around 16-18 and there are some late bloomers who push 19-20

Why?

You aren't fully done puberty.

You are either still in highschool or are fresh out of highschool, you have the most social connections you ever will have and foids have the lowest standards they ever will have. After 20 things get harder and harder at a rapid rate.

The only people I have seen try to argue this point are people who are under 20
themselves, and it's because they want to be apart of this community and hate the fact what I am saying is true.

This is basic gatekeeping which needs to be done, I assume anyone under 20 has a 50/50 chance of being gone in a few months.

There are rare exceptions to this, when you can tell it's genuinely over way before 20, but that isn't generally the case. And as the blackpill has taught us, we base our views on the overwhelming majority rather than the exceptional minority.
Retard how do you think you’ll ever get a girlfriend if you never had any experience once in your life and been called ugly trillions of times Once you’re 25 everyone is already in relationships and no one cares about anyone anymore except their close friends and wife’s. It’s pure cope what you are saying

Retard how do you think you’ll ever get a girlfriend if you never had any experience once in your life and been called ugly trillions of times Once you’re 25 everyone is already in relationships and no one cares about anyone anymore except their close friends and wife’s. It’s pure cope what you are saying
how old are you

Once you’re 25 everyone is already in relationships and no one cares about anyone anymore except their close friends and wife’s. It’s pure cope what you are saying
thats often overlooked, but its brutal when it comes to social relations in adult life

and btw you realize i said 20 and not 25 correct?

Its the truth. You are probay just another edgy teenage boy who thinks its cool to be incel
i didn't want to put it in the main post but it's true. how often do you see some zoomer who is obviously like 15-16 come here, postmaxx to about 8-10k, act like they are hardcore incel, then vanish a few months later (ascended) or get exposed for being fakecels?

this is clearly an edgy phase for some, they don't realize or care that some people here are genuinely destitute with their life and have no other options

I'm not growing any taller nor is my face altering

I assume anyone under 20 has a 50/50 chance of being gone in a few months.
It's not an assumption, I know this is true for a fact.

Good for them, anyway. Glad they get their shit together and ascend before it's too late.

I agree. Under 20 your life is still salvageable because it's still theoretically possible to experience teen love.

I'm 19 and I haven't had any puberty related changes since 15

I registered at 19, brutal

You are either still in highschool or are fresh out of highschool, you have the most social connections you ever will have and foids have the lowest standards they ever will have
I had 0 social connections and didn't know any foids at 18.

Wouldn't say you can't be an incel under 20 but you definitely shouldn't be wasting time here if you still have a sliver of hope irl.

Just wait two years and you’ll slay theory.

Water take, if you are on this forum unironically, you are already an incel and you will be an incel in the conventional sense for the rest of your life
Your height & face isn't going to change any significant amount after like 16 years old for 99.9% of people

Age of consent for inceldom is a really touchy issue

Yes, I’m sure that in 1 year I’ll grow 4 inches taller and develop a strong facial structure. Just a late bloomer, you know!

in a year when half the people here acting like im insane for saying this who are under 20 are gone, we will see who was right

i'm over 20 and no foid has ever touched me intentionally so... i guess i agree

Just wait two years and you’ll slay theory.
dude i don't get OP's take either. i've been here since i was 17 and people were telling me i was "too young to know already". well, i'm 20 now and i'm still as invisible as ever. the only difference is i'm working full time and it's brutal.

chances are, if you were a loser in high school you'll be a loser in university and again in the workforce. things dont magically change just because you graduate high school lol.

being khhv at 20 is a good enough indicator in my books
Even 18 and out of high school is enough. You gotta be a real loser to make it through all of high school and end up a khhv. Once you hit 18, irreversible damage is done from missing the important milestone teen love is

Even 18 and out of high school is enough. You gotta be a real loser to make it through all of high school and end up a khhv. Once you hit 18, irreversible damage is done from missing the important milestone teen love is
18 is still young enough to bang "minors"

Teenage love is over at 20