Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you are ugly people avoid making eye contact with you

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have had this happen to me so many times it's a fucking pain in the ass. Even when I am speaking they barely make eye contact and often avoid eye contact when they are talking to me. Meanwhile with attractive people they are constantly making eye-contact, sometimes they even smile or make jokes. They always find excuses to interact with attractive people while avoiding ugly people, this is especially true for women but even other men treat you based on your looks. The most unattractive guys usually have the lowest social status and generally avoided and excluded.

Water. Women avoid making prolonged eye contact in conversation to prevent men from thinking she likes them.

Water. Women avoid making prolonged eye contact in conversation to prevent men from thinking she likes them.
Men also generally avoid eye contact.

There's simply no place for subhuman males in this universe.

I hate it when I am working at my retail job, and customers pretend like I am invisible, and just talk to the cute foid cashier next to me.

A fucking country bumpkin redneck white foid turned in a fat wad of $180 cash that someone had lost - she glanced over me (because I am a male), and she gave the lost money to the foid cashier next to me! I was technically closer to her - my foid coworker is going to get to keep that money, nobody has called into the store looking for it! :feelsrope: