Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If You Are Still KHHV After High School It's Over

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
All ascensions after high school won't count in my book. Because foids will want you as their wageslave. Acknowledge it, you lost your teen love. You lost the peak of happiness. You'll go to uni and study while chad don't study and gets all foids without any effort. Chad will plant his seed and foids will come to you and want you to raise chads children. Don't be a cuck and if a foid wants to make you wageslave beat her (in GTA V).

Pretty much this.

Teens is the only time where you get validation or lack there of for who you are, not for what you got to offer.

Pretty much this.

Teens is the only time where you get validation or lack there of for who you are, not for what you got to offer.

All ascensions after high school won't count in my book. Because foids will want you as their wageslave. Acknowledge it, you lost your teen love. You lost the peak of happiness. You'll go to uni and study while chad don't study and gets all foids without any effort. Chad will plant his seed and foids will come to you and want you to raise chads children. Don't be a cuck and if a foid wants to make you wageslave beat her (in GTA V).
I will say it again, Teen love is a meme made up by Hollywood so they can sell more movie tickets. But yeah, if you're past early 20s any foid coming to you probably wants you to betabuxx her and chad's kids.

I do not think it is flat out impossible but just very unlikely
Statistically LDARing/carriercoping/or whatever and trying to ascend after HS has little difference in success rate
If you are a normie, romance/sex naturally occurs when you are confined with other girls for 4 years. If it didn't happen back then, how will it happen when both of you are busy with adult shit most of your time?