Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are skinny ITS FUCKING OVER

IncelWithNoLuck

IncelWithNoLuck

Banned
-
I see many fat and chubby normies with gfs. Also normal weight regular height guys. Yet I was born with height of 5,7ft and I have the shoulder width and wrists of a 9 yo girl :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: honestly I hate this shit way more than being short or anything else wrong with me

ROIDMAXX, its what I did

can confirm, i'm 5'10 and 130lbs. people make fun of me all the time because of my weight. meanwhile fucking fatass foid land whales get praise for being brave women

Just eat more pizza lanklet

Did it work? What compounds did you run?
I've done Anadrol, Masteron, Nandrolone Decanoate, LGD-4033, DBOL and Testosterone. 1 and a half year I was skinny at 90lbs to 200lbs muscle

I've done Anadrol, Masteron, Nandrolone Decanoate, LGD-4033, DBOL and Testosterone. 1 and a half year I was skinny at 90lbs to 200lbs muscle
went from 5'9 to 5'11 I had low testsoterone so I actually grew instead of hinder hieght

Jesus Christ that's an impressive transformation. I'm thinking about running 250 mg of test, should I stack it with Adrol or Deca?

wish I was more robust/thicker boned,
I hate being naturally 130#s at 5'6.5,
wish I was naturlaly like 170#s then I wouldn't feel as bad about my height

Jesus Christ that's an impressive transformation. I'm thinking about running 250 mg of test, should I stack it with Adrol or Deca?
if its your first time dont use any of those steroids, just testosterone and a sarm of your choice. Ignore what people say about sarms they do more good than harm I got no side effects other than acne on all steroids I've used

if its your first time dont use any of those steroids, just testosterone and a sarm of your choice. Ignore what people say about sarms they do more good than harm I got no side effects other than acne on all steroids I've used
I need to put on mass ASAP and I don't want to become more bloated than I already am (which is what I heard most sarms do, esp LGD)

I need to put on mass ASAP and I don't want to become more bloated than I already am (which is what I heard most sarms do, esp LGD)
they will give u water retention, I was normie looking before I started steroid now my face is ridden with wrinkles, acne, blackheads, and otehr skin issues, they also applies to my body. Steroid WILL make you look UGLIER than what you started with but you will put on MASS. Acne will go away after you stop steroids, wrinkles and aging will not

they will give u water retention, I was normie looking before I started steroid now my face is ridden with wrinkles, acne, blackheads, and otehr skin issues, they also applies to my body. Steroid WILL make you look UGLIER than what you started with but you will put on MASS. Acne will go away after you stop steroids, wrinkles and aging will not
I made a mistake hopping on steroinds honestly I should have done the stuff naturally and took my time now im doomed incel life

Damn. But I should be fine with just Test + Sarms right?

testsoterone and sarm will give you acne regardless, water retention maybe not as long as you keep your dosage to a moderate level for your weight. You will get bad water retention if you dont control the things you eat ie moderate carbs and sodium

also after you've done your cycle you need to restimulate your HPTA to produce endogenous testosterone again and its hard to do without proper knowledge, I decided fuck that and just did TRT, i cruise on 120mg of test/week when im not on any steroind cycle been doing for a year

I made a mistake hopping on steroinds honestly I should have done the stuff naturally and took my time now im doomed incel life
There is no time for "taking time" as a truecel.

Jfl if you think body matters more than facial structure

Eat at McDonald’s retard.

Fuck, im 6’0 and weigh only 55kgs. Beyond ovER for me.