Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if you are not getting showered with IOIs every day

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
you're ugly tbh.

Any time I see a hole chatting with a 8+/10 male she is giving very clear IOIs such as twirling hair, speaking in an unnaturally high voice, laughing at his unfunny jokes.

When i talk to a hole (which is rare now, I'm down to just shop workers and occasionally classmates when we are forced to work in groups) they do the opposite of all those things.

i wish a girl would wink at me or say im funny at least once fml

Its over if a foid never said she wanted you to rape her

I never ever get IOIs.

IOIs are nothing but PUA copes. The only legit IOI is your dick inside her vag. If you think otherwise, you are just coping.

sometimes foids (at my work for example) smile at me but i also might just be utterly delusional

I used to cope by thinking I wasn't ugly because cashiers and waitresses smiled at me JFL.

I used to cope by thinking I wasn't ugly because cashiers and waitresses smiled at me JFL.
Once a cashier acted nice towards me which made me feel weird bc Im used to ppl being distant or hostile

If a cashier smiled at me, I would nominate her for an Oscar tbh, never once happened afaik.

you're ugly tbh.

Any time I see a hole chatting with a 8+/10 male she is giving very clear IOIs such as twirling hair, speaking in an unnaturally high voice, laughing at his unfunny jokes.

When i talk to a hole (which is rare now, I'm down to just shop workers and occasionally classmates when we are forced to work in groups) they do the opposite of all those things.

i wish a girl would wink at me or say im funny at least once fml
IOIs do not exist.
IOIs are nothing but PUA copes. The only legit IOI is your dick inside her vag. If you think otherwise, you are just coping.

Does getting hit on the arm for a blackpilled joke count?

Foids use IOIs to validate themselves and manipulate cucks to not leave the orbit.

One thing they do is give as little IOIs as possible, like just talking to the cuck , just to get to the threshold of getting the validation that they want to fuck them, then they completely cut him off after that. If it doesn't work, then they just cut him off anyway but pissed off with no validation :feelshaha:

Last edited:
hit on the arm for a blackpilled joke count?
:chad::chad::chad:

She was looking for a reason to make contact with you.
She wants to suck your dick bro.

The only and the cherry pick IOI is your dick in her mouth full of cum.

That's it..... life is simple.

:chad::chad::chad:

She was looking for a reason to make contact with you.
She wants to suck your dick bro.
Kek, I wish boyo but in reality that's absolutely not why, I've seen her do it to several guys it's just her trying to quirky. I'm a legit 2/10 subhuman, a foid flirting with me in anyway is about as probable as winning the lottery.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back