Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are into 3D whores, sorry but you are gay.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
2D girls:
Tumblr ny8h1i9mGh1ukmr73o1 500

YouCut 20220110 210122265

Vivy anime

Ezgif 7 d723d25c8a

Images 57

@WØLF
Meanwhile in 3D world:

Download 4

200960570 332299545076447 5731156440073381458 n

But you might be saying, muh rhaast, but you are cherrypicking dud. ok then, here are pics of "good looking" whores without fraud-up aka MAKE-ing UP for their inferiority and subhumanity
Images 58

Images 59

Images 60

:feelsjuice: pick, straight or gay?:feelsjuice:

But you can't touch 2D foids :cryfeels:

High iq thread

but some noodles can look good tbh ngl

I'm sexually attracted to 3D foids but then I imagine them talking and my dick goes limp.

So many tattoos. :feelspuke: This one is trying to look like a typical western whore, and it's working out for her only because she has a cumskin-looking body. The advantage noodlewhores have is their higher neoteny but this toilet doesn't have it.

true
But you can't touch 2D foids :cryfeels:
not yet but one day some corporation will make it a reality for the low cost of your soul.

I'm not into whores at all. :dab:

2D women give papercuts.

the only problem is that you will coom too much

You guys seem to have some kind of fantasy that if 2d girls existed or that if you lived in a 2d anime world you would get that pussy. Anime women are the exact same amount of whore as a 3d girl. Massive cope.

You guys seem to have some kind of fantasy that if 2d girls existed or that if you lived in a 2d anime world you would get that pussy. Anime women are the exact same amount of whore as a 3d girl. Massive cope.
Rezero: completely normal Ricecel protagonist managed to get 2 girls. :feelsjuice:

This. They're still female so chad-only still applies. :feelsjuice:

volcel if you wouldn't

I'm gay then, you bunch of high-schooler [90% of the incels.is userbase] anime pillow bonking volcels!

I agree with you op, 2d can live in our hearts forever, while 3d is just trash that’s going to be outdated soon
I'm gay then, you bunch of high-schooler [90% of the incels.is userbase] anime pillow bonking volcels!
You’d actually bang that:feelspuke:

I agree with you op, 2d can live in our hearts forever, while 3d is just trash that’s going to be outdated soon

You’d actually bang that:feelspuke:

The real woman look bangable yeh, especially the bottom 3. :feelsahh:

Having anime foid waifu is first step towards trannymax

L + RATIO + ALT + weeb tranny