Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are Indian or look Indian you should not be surprised that you are incel

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
American women are just fucking racist, and of the women who admit to being racist (which surprisingly most of them do - you have to give them credit for being honest) 95% of them categorically reject the race you belong to.

It's fucking obvious you are incel if you are Indian. NO GIRL has a crush on "the Indian guy" in school. Being Indian is just something women find extremely disgusting. Dating as someone of Indian descent is hopeless in the West. Western culture just hates anything to do with Indians or Indian looking people. And this applies to women of ALL races that are commonly found in the West, not just white girls.

If you are Indian living in America, you are destined to die single and alone.

Attachments

• vm2s6h8evr931.png
    vm2s6h8evr931.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 248
JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY JUST BE CURRY

Brootal, even chinkies get laid better than shitskins.
Brown is the color of defeat @?

It's personality.

JBC is law mate, volcel if you're curry and incel.

Yes it’s over, I am sub5 and Curry and AUTISTIC.

American women are just fucking racist, and of the women who admit to being racist (which surprisingly most of them do - you have to give them credit for being honest) 95% of them categorically reject the race you belong to.

It's fucking obvious you are incel if you are Indian. NO GIRL has a crush on "the Indian guy" in school. Being Indian is just something women find extremely disgusting. Dating as someone of Indian descent is hopeless in the West. Western culture just hates anything to do with Indians or Indian looking people. And this applies to women of ALL races that are commonly found in the West, not just white girls.

Yup. I have resigned myself to this fate. It’s been hard, and there have been nights i contemplated in ending it all. But I don’t care no more. I just gym, study, eat, and ldar

Christ sakes. Giga Over for them :worryfeels:

I just wish my parents stayed in India.
Amar orca has given me NOTHING. I hate EVERYTHING about this country. I am an ugly sub 5 Manlet subhuman who gets mogged by his own father. Yes. My father had a higher body count than me.

I Iove my parents, but did they really think moving to America would entail a better life for me? Being an Indian is a DEATH SENTENCE here.

curries have the worst failos in everything in life, other than abos.

South Asian cultures produced some of the greatest philosophers in world history, and yet also some of the most degenerate whiners here on the Internet.

Imagine bitching about dating apps.

Over for currycels and beyond over for abocels
I have heard of a rumour that there is an abocel on this forum, but it might be an urban legend.

South Asian cultures produced some of the greatest philosophers in the world, and yet also some of the most degenerate whiners here on the Internet.

No philosophy for your face.

South Asian cultures produced some of the greatest philosophers in world history, and yet also some of the most degenerate whiners here on the Internet.

South Asia is the real life version of the metaphor about an infinite amount of monkeys eventually being able to create the works of Shakespeare.

just be non dravidian

South Asia is the real life version of the metaphor about an infinite amount of monkeys eventually being able to create the works of Shakespeare.
Actually it disproves it because if it were true then India would have produced an Indian that were attractive to women.

Lord have mercy brutal figures .
Over 90% rejection rate from all foids for Sands, Currys and Rice.

But still not over though 90% rejection rate still means 10 from 100 women will still accept to breed with him. But for Currys the rejection rate is constantly around or above 96% meaning at best only 3 from 100 women will date them.

ngl this is damn funny

Okay redpill faggot. Doesn’t matter cuz the average toilet wants white pnly

My oneitis gets gangbanged by curries everyday
well ask this bitch to fuck me too then because no whore gives a shit about me unlike your retarded jbc theory

no philosophy for being shitskin

Didn't you ascend? Why did you suddenly start posting again?

The average IQ for curries has drastically decreased throughout centuries.

Western culture just hates anything to do with Indians or Indian looking people.

This is why I moved back to curryland. I realized that I would never fit in no matter how hard I tried.

Being brown overall sucks. Its not about being curry.

If you are brown from middle east its the same thing.

White women having a preference or that can get attracted by a brown man is extremely extremely rare. I don't even think a quite decent looking brown guy can make it.

It is so simple. Go out to downtown and see who white women walk with. Do they walk with a white man or a brown/black/yellow man?

In fact, even rice and blacks are way more popular than us sandniggers/curries/brownies.

Women can be so fucking racist, for me I don’t give a damn a persons race. If I was chadlite+ which is the equivalent of Becky+ and I could get women, I’d date whoever I wanted to. Black, white, Latina,Asian I don’t give a damn. If she looks good and not a pain to be around then ffs I’d date her.

The only thing I have in common with foids is racism…

I don't look Indian, phenotypically, but still an incel because of my height and high inhibition:feelsrope::feelsrope:

here i am:feelsaww:
:shock:
You joined before me and I never see you making posts. Just seen you here and there, but didn’t know you were abo.

Nice to meet you. It’s over

Wow brutal, 92% of Asians + 95% of Whites/Blacks + 93% of Latinas instantly reject me because i'm Middle Eastern, holy fuck.
:feelsrope: