Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You are Incel Stay AWAY From These Video Games

Legit. osrs is single-handedly the greatest cope ever.
Facts my nigga. Pking is so goat. Especially back in 06-07. Remember clan wars and castle wars? Holy shit so many good memories :feelscry:

sorry in the past two years i leveled up 4 level 60 characters on classic wow, roughly 2k hours... hehe

ME ME ME is what i love, i hate relying on other people because whenever i fuck up they scream at me but whenever they fuck up its also somehow my fault

I would rather play starcraft than that trash

If you dont understand heartstone you are basicly retarded.

Overwatch is terrible for incels. There are so many normies and femoids on it it makes me sick.

jpcswl0q4r5ffk2lyaz8.jpg

Overwatch is terrible for incels. There are so many normies and femoids on it it makes me sick.

jpcswl0q4r5ffk2lyaz8.jpg
I don't know about you, but that picture makes me far from sick

Just play a good single player RPG game or something like that, stay away from multiplayer normalfaggotry.

I play retro games more than fps or any modern game tbh such as Contra and some pirated games such as Jing Hua Yuan

I mainly play CoD and I'm not a normie.

Chad can play any games he wants and still look cool as fuck

Hearthstone is normie trash

i've invested like 14 years into wow, played too long to ever quit. I started on day 1 of servers, I sometimes took about 6 months off at the end of the expansion. I only pug normal raid once a week, I am pretty casual, it's still an enjoyable game just to waste some time in running dungeons or questing.

not one of those 1% raiders that scream at blizzard that they are going to unsub whenever their class is nerfed

i've invested like 14 years into wow, played too long to ever quit. I started on day 1 of servers, I sometimes took about 6 months off at the end of the expansion. I only pug normal raid once a week, I am pretty casual, it's still an enjoyable game just to waste some time in running dungeons or questing.

not one of those 1% raiders that scream at blizzard that they are going to unsub whenever their class is nerfed

are u interested in classic wow

are u interested in classic wow

maybe i dunno, they said they are doing classic servers whenever, I may make one character, but wow has moved on from vanilla, I don't see why I would play it over BfA in my spare time

So you're basically saying if we play normie games we'll slay?

I hope you're trolling.