Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you are good looking you can call females sluts and they will laugh

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Try for yourselves in tinder chadfishing. Very few get mad, most just laugh: teehee Chad you are such a prankster :foidSoy:
This is just more proof of the blackpill, if I said that with my real pictures they would call the cops

Last edited:
Water Douse GIF

i would even add that if you're gl you can sometimes sexually harras a toilet and she won't do shit, if you're a chad then rape dosen't exist for you.
it seems that the only people that get accused for rape are always sub5 and normies

i would even add that if you're gl you can sometimes sexually harras a toilet and she won't do shit, if you're a chad then rape dosen't exist for you.
it seems that the only people that get accused for rape are always sub5 and normies
Yes Chad always has consent, no need to ask for it

Well, it rather seems that the more "modern", in other words goblin libtard, -minded females in the region are, the higher the likelihood of that working. Like I can imagine such phenomenon on a large scale in the US but not "quite" in Europe for instance

Try for yourselves in tinder chadfishing. Very few get mad, most just laugh: teehee Chad you are such a prankster :foidSoy:.
This is just more proof of the blackpill, if I said that with my real pictures they would call the cops.
Every incel should've chadfished at least once in his life.
It's a nice proof that it's not your personality that is flawed but your looks.
I had lengthy conversations with girls and they loved what I was saying. It was the ultimate blackpill to see that it's only my looks that are holding me back and nothing else.

Over, Im just rotting in my home playing resident evil

Over, Im just rotting in my home playing resident evil
RE4 remake? I wish I could play it but I can't run it. I have a ps4 but I heard that version is pretty bad

Chad can insult, harass, grope, and manhandle foids and they'll give him a pass.

Any sub chad does it and it's off to the gas chambers (police).

RE4 remake? I wish I could play it but I can't run it. I have a ps4 but I heard that version is pretty bad
Nah the 2nd and the 3rd remake, I installed a headshot mod so its more realistic that zombies die of 1 headshot

i wouldn't be pissed if someone called me an incel because thats the reality of things, why do foids pretend to be oppressed for gettings called exactly what they are is beyond me

I had lengthy conversations with girls and they loved what I was saying. It was the ultimate blackpill to see that it's only my looks that are holding me back and nothing else.
But what if it's one's looks and one's personality holding one back? I imagine that'll be the case for many here. Spending your formative years by your lonesome takes its toll so to speak.

But what if it's one's looks and one's personality holding one back? I imagine that'll be the case for many here. Spending your formative years by your lonesome takes its toll so to speak.
Social skills can be learned in my oppinion, it's not an excuse in my book.
Your looks however can't be changed so easiely. Your bones are what they are.

That happened to me, thats why I use chadfishing, to practice talking with foids. Doesnt matter how bad your social skills are, if you are chad you can say wathever comes to your mind and foids will like it

Depends on what social skills you’re deficient in. If you straight up have to NTmaxx that’s way more difficult than it sounds

Of course, back in high school chads would take women’s phones away and call that flirting :feelskek:

Fucking normgroids

women expect attitude from men but "attitude" just works for chad, if you are sub8 then dont even try doing something because anything will be rape anyway

Your looks however can't be changed so easiely. Your bones are what they are.
It ain't necessarily about social skills. Let me ask you this: What am I to talk about with most foids? We have close to nothing in common. Close to no overlapping interests. While many here may lack in social skills, I'm fortunate enough to not have to count myself among them. Having to change your interests just to fit in is like saying "just become NT bro" -- it don't work that way.
That happened to me, thats why I use chadfishing, to practice talking with foids. Doesnt matter how bad your social skills are, if you are chad you can say wathever comes to your mind and foids will like it
Funny how that works. @nice_try mentioned having "lengthy conversations with girls and they loved what I was saying". Did the girls you chadfished seem genuinely interested in what you were saying you think? Like, actually engaged in the conversation instead of, say, switching the topic often?

It ain't necessarily about social skills. Let me ask you this: What am I to talk about with most foids? We have close to nothing in common. Close to no overlapping interests. While many here may lack in social skills, I'm fortunate enough to not have to count myself among them. Having to change your interests just to fit in is like saying "just become NT bro" -- it don't work that way.

Funny how that works. @nice_try mentioned having "lengthy conversations with girls and they loved what I was saying". Did the girls you chadfished seem genuinely interested in what you were saying you think? Like, actually engaged in the conversation instead of, say, switching the topic often?
I don't talk much tbh, Im not good at talking so I havent had long conversations. But I will soon

I don't talk much tbh, Im not good at talking so I havent had long conversations. But I will soon
Fair enough. Good luck. I hope you'll have some fun conversations that you can consider worth the time spent in hindsight. Lord knows I haven't had many of those.

I can’t do it. It would be too painful

Just don't fall in love with the sluts

HALO is law, anything bad that Chad does is a quirk at best or something that she can fix at worst, it doesn't matter, meanwhile the best an incel can get is being derided as a nice guy for expecting a foid to give you a chance after you do so much for them. It that simple, if you don't get the game yet you already lost brocel

You don't have to have things in common to be able to talk to girls.
Talking to girls is the same as having smalltalk. Ever noticed that smalltalk is never about deep topics? It's only about platitudes like the weather, or what you did on the weekend, or what you're going to have for dinner later or what your hobbies are.
This is something autists don't get. Communication is often not about what is spoken, but about what is felt. Talking with another human, being in touch with someone else, seeing someone smiling, showing interest in someone and having him/her interested in you, that's what smalltalk and talking to a girl is all about. It's not the literal words that are spoken.
Funny thing:
You don't have to have things in common. You in fact (and that is the hilarious part) don't even have to have a topic to talk about.
One of the easiest ways to talk to people is to just ask them questions. I tried it myself, and it's just so stupidly easy, anyone can do it and will see immense results. Just ask questions about the other person, that way a) you won't have to do the talking and b) you will look like you're interested in the other person and there's nothing that people like more than having others interested in them and talking about themself.
Like "cool watch, where did you get it?" "What did you do last weekend?" "Do you come here often" bla bla bla the options are endless, just ask stuff about them, you will see that they love that and you will love it because you don't have to talk so much. The funny thing is, the answer to one question is very likely to offer opportunity for the next question, so you will be sprialing into lengthy dialogues very very easiely.

There are plenty of books on the topic, plenty of articles, like there's just no excuse in my oppinion to be socially incompetent because you can literally study it and follow patterns of communication, it's not that hard.

One of the easiest ways to talk to people is to just ask them questions. I tried it myself, and it's just so stupidly easy, anyone can do it and will see immense results. Just ask questions about the other person, that way a) you won't have to do the talking and b) you will look like you're interested in the other person and there's nothing that people like more than having others interested in them and talking about themself.
Like "cool watch, where did you get it?" "What did you do last weekend?" "Do you come here often" bla bla bla the options are endless, just ask stuff about them, you will see that they love that and you will love it because you don't have to talk so much. The funny thing is, the answer to one question is very likely to offer opportunity for the next question, so you will be sprialing into lengthy dialogues very very easiely.

There are plenty of books on the topic, plenty of articles, like there's just no excuse in my oppinion to be socially incompetent because you can literally study it and follow patterns of communication, it's not that hard.
make them feel special and important. The more they trust you the closer they’ll get to you and sometimes even touch you like place a hand on your shoulder or back

make them feel special and important. The more they trust you the closer they’ll get to you and sometimes even touch you like place a hand on your shoulder or back
I never got to that since they don't do this when you're ugly :feelsbadman:

I've seen this happen in real life.

You don't have to have things in common to be able to talk to girls.
Technically you don't, but what's the point if you don't?
Talking to girls is the same as having smalltalk. Ever noticed that smalltalk is never about deep topics? It's only about platitudes like the weather, or what you did on the weekend, or what you're going to have for dinner later or what your hobbies are.
I never cared for small talk.
This is something autists don't get. Communication is often not about what is spoken, but about what is felt. Talking with another human, being in touch with someone else, seeing someone smiling, showing interest in someone and having him/her interested in you, that's what smalltalk and talking to a girl is all about. It's not the literal words that are spoken.
Am I supposed to feel something other than tedium at hearing people talk about the same old show for the bajillionth time? Is there supposed to be something magical about hearing people spout drivel? Sorry for being sardonic, but I have no idea what you're talking about and it frankly sounds ridiculous. Besides, it ain't often people are interested in what I have to say. Maybe because I don't wanna talk about jejune everyday things like they do.
Funny thing:
You don't have to have things in common. You in fact (and that is the hilarious part) don't even have to have a topic to talk about.
This can work once, maybe twice, but after that? At some point you already know about their favorite color and pet fish. Do you really care to hear them talk about their experiences at some kitsch café for the seventh time? Besides, more often than not this results in a glorified monologue rather than a dialogue. I've tried this plenty of times before. I would keep asking and asking them about stuff, really trying to keep the convo going. They never really asked anything back tho, so I took the onus upon myself. Yet, whenever I brought up something I wanted to talk about, it'd get blown off quickly. Few people ever care about what I have to say.
There's a difference between being socially incompetent and being uninterested in listening to whatever the other party has to say.

over for uglies

Foids open their legs for chads even they call them sluts. But for subhuman like us it's a sexual harassment.

They're sluts and proud when with Chad why would they care about a mere word it only causes them to to get angry when a non Chad does it to them.