Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are ethnic living in a white country you will have a better shot at getting laid if you move to wherever you are from

You're a Dutchcel and also Afghancel? Het is over jongen. Volgens mij mog je mij gewoon kk hard.

Ur a curry living in the netherlands? Whenever I go to social events in the netherlands it's filled with curries and balding whites. All 'putting themselves out there' lel.
Het is voorbij.

I need to go to Africa right now

Ur a curry living in the netherlands? Whenever I go to social events in the netherlands it's filled with curries and balding whites. All 'putting themselves out there' lel.
Het is voorbij.
Yes I'm a curry living in The Netherlands. Are you Dutch too? Which city? Het is over.

The whites slaughtered most of the natives mercilessly when they went to America.
And Muslims would gladly do the same thing and far worse if they had the numbers. Gang rapes by Muslim men against women/girls are an almost daily occurrence in Europe as are stabbings, mowing down people with trucks, random assaults etc.

And at least the white settlers had some respect for Native American culture/people. Muslims have no respect for European culture/people whatsoever and actively want to destroy it/them.

Hahaha you're a dumbass
That's a gross over simplification of what happened. Whites didn't just land here and immediately decide to start massacring the Indians, and most Native Americans died of disease/starvation rather than violence from whites. I would be willing to bet there have been far more white people outright murdered by Muslims over the past 100 years than Native Americans who were murdered by white settlers.

And many whites do and did have some degree of respect for Native American culture. Many are proud to admit to even having an insignificant amount of Native ancestry.

and if you're white living in a white country, moving to Asia will give you a better chance at getting laid

Whites treated the Native Americans way better than ethnics currently treat white people is western countries.

That's why you see so many Native Americans existing nowadays.

inb4 they magically all died of smallpox. Even if they did, they wouldn't have if europeans settlers stayed in their own lands. lol@a white american who hasn't gone back to his European homeland talking about who should be allowed in which country. At least be consistent.

Your view seems to be: Everyone else apart from whites should go back to their own country. Not hypocritical at all.

inb4 they magically all died of smallpox. Even if they did, they wouldn't have if europeans settlers stayed in their own lands. lol@a white american who hasn't gone back to his European homeland talking about who should be allowed in which country. At least be consistent.

Your view seems to be: Everyone else apart from whites should go back to their own country. Not hypocritical at all.
kek. Racist cumcels, when will they learn?

im 3/4 white but look ethnic have nowhere to go back too.

And many whites do and did have some degree of respect for Native American culture. Many are proud to admit to even having an insignificant amount of Native ancestry.

Virtual-signalling and pretending to be exotic in a leftist, "progressive" society.

If you break things down:
1. The natives existed.
2. Whites conquered the land.
3. Natives hardly exist.

Fill in the blanks with whatever makes whites come off as humanitarian, as much as you wish, but those 3 points remain.

"I don't want what happened to the Natives to happen to us" = this is what your thinking is, with the cognitive dissonance of not acknowledging what exactly happened to the Natives. Just lol. If you want to save the whtie race so much, why don't you get a white girlfriend and have offspring jfl jfl jfl.

fxhiOOl.gif

Yes I'm a curry living in The Netherlands. Are you Dutch too? Which city? Het is over.

Do you speak Dutch? What made you move there? Did you have to learn Dutch from scratch? Can you speak it fluently?

Do you speak Dutch? What made you move there? Did you have to learn Dutch from scratch? Can you speak it fluently?
Yes, I do speak Dutch. Yes, I do speak it fluently & I learned it since kindergarten. I was born and raised here, there was a small chance I'd have been born and raised in New Jersey instead, so glad that didn't happen. Just imagine being an Americunt, jfl.

Better living conditions here in Western Europe, so I'm not going to back to curryland.

You sure? En als je nou naar curryland gaat om een vrouw uit te zoeken en terugkeert?

You sure? En als je nou naar curryland gaat om een vrouw uit te zoeken en terugkeert?
Dan zou ik liever in curryland blijven wonen. Daar kan je je kinderen nog normaal opvoeden, hier heb je een hele grote kans dat ze vuile sletten worden dankzij externe invloeden. Ik zou ER gaan als mijn kind ooit een slet zou zijn (jongen of meisje). Laatst nog een verhaal dat zo'n curryhoer in bed werd betrapt met zo'n niet-moslim jongen in Engeland. En die hoer moest dan zogenaamd moslim zijn. Die pa had ze in elkaar geslagen maar werd vervolgens opgepakt. CUCKED WEST.

yes gambian so i got a good height boost.
I figured it was African because they have the strongest genes when it comes to phenotype. My friend is half Asian and half African, and while Asian genes are strong (look at hapas), you can barely see any Asian in him, only his eye area. But with his brothers you can't tell they are half Asian in any way whatsoever.

I figured it was African because they have the strongest genes when it comes to phenotype. My friend is half Asian and half African, and while Asian genes are strong (look at hapas), you can barely see any Asian in him, only his eye area. But with his brothers you can't tell they are half Asian in any way whatsoever.
yeah think of a mexican with curly hair.

Yes, I do speak Dutch. Yes, I do speak it fluently & I learned it since kindergarten. I was born and raised here, there was a small chance I'd have been born and raised in New Jersey instead, so glad that didn't happen. Just imagine being an Americunt, jfl.

Wow. It seems an odd choice for an Indian to end up in the Netherlands. Indians usually end up in Anglo countries. What made your parents move there?

How tall are you? Being a curry in the Netherlands must be worse than getting raped.

Wow. It seems an odd choice for an Indian to end up in the Netherlands. Indians usually end up in Anglo countries. What made your parents move there?
Yeah there aren't many curries here. And well, my aunt and uncle lived here first. That's why they moved here. We have a good reputation over here at least, unlike the Moroccans.

Yeah there aren't many curries here. And well, my aunt and uncle lived here first. That's why they moved here. We have a good reputation over here at least, unlike the Moroccans.
Moroccancel checking in (from the netherlands) lmfao thanks voor de shout out

i got laid more in Australia than asia
asian girls are complete sluts in Australia. while in asia i got no action at all.

this is all before becoming a schizocel ofc

Alright. Whites should go back to Europe and we should give over control of the most powerful country in the world with a massive nuclear arsenal over to the five or so Native Americans left. Happy?

I'm not really opposed to the idea of American whites moving back to Europe. But we will have to take all of our nukes with us.

Alright. Whites should go back to Europe and we should give over control of the most powerful country in the world with a massive nuclear arsenal over to the five or so Native Americans left. Happy?

I'm not really opposed to the idea of American whites moving back to Europe. But we will have to take all of our nukes with us.

I don't see whites moving back to Europe from:

- USA
- Canada
- Australia
- New Zealand

as feasible. And I agree that it's the European culture of those places that helps make them first-world. I see both sides of the coin cuz I like fairness but also observe reality and am redpilled about race to an extent. At the same time, it unfeasible also for blacks to be forced out of the USA. It would even be unfeasible to force blacks out of the UK and blacks have only been here en masse since the 1950s. That's a few generations too late. You can't kick natural citizens out cuz that's ethnic cleansing territory, not immigration policy.

My main point is that white nationalists in America, before they even speak about muh ethnostate should realize that they're doing so from a stolen, ill-gotten land. The very reason why whites are fearful of their plummeting numbers right now is cuz they don't want the genocide that they committed or tried to on so many other races to befall them. Like WHITE TurdFlingingMonkey on YouTube says: Why aren't you WNs blaming your own women for your lack of "hhhwite behbiez"? For the record, I don't think many blacks/latinos are doing themselves any favours with that stupid ghetto culture and blaming everything on whitey. Sure, a lot of whites are racist or at least biased, but that doesn't mean you don't need to try. This is way offtopic now.

And Muslims would gladly do the same thing and far worse if they had the numbers. Gang rapes by Muslim men against women/girls are an almost daily occurrence in Europe as are stabbings, mowing down people with trucks, random assaults etc.

And at least the white settlers had some respect for Native American culture/people. Muslims have no respect for European culture/people whatsoever and actively want to destroy it/them.

Man I knew the stormcels were low IQ but damn.. Must be from all that inbreeding you fucks go through. You should ask your mother or sister to take your virginity otherwise your voicel.

i got laid more in Australia than asia
asian girls are complete sluts in Australia. while in asia i got no action at all.

this is all before becoming a schizocel ofc

isn't Australia chad central though?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back