Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you are ethnic living in a white country you will have a better shot at getting laid if you move to wherever you are from

You are definitely better off in Thailand. There are stats proving that western girls discriminate against asians when it comes to dating in the West.
Well Thai women reject me top sl what do I do?

Everybody in the west defends and coddles minorities. I really don't understand where this persecution complex comes from.

The impression Im getting is that these guys are just too comfortable in their rooms

Hardly "marginal". You effectively have 0 chance of getting laid in any European or North American country. Relocating to a country where the majority of people are the same race as you means that you will do infinitely times better since x/0 approaches infinity.

Being an ugly ethnic in a white country > being an ugly ethnic in an ethnic country

Also it doesnt cost much, a ticket is a thousand bucks at most. A couple thousand dollars should last you a few months if you are moving anywhere in Asia.

I guess 0.01% chance is infinitely greater than 0%.

I guess 0.01% chance is infinitely greater than 0%.

Lol, JBW dictates that youre much more likely to get a gf when you dont have to compete with white guys. You pulled 0.01% out of your ass. And a 0.01% chance means that you just have to approach 100 women to get a gf, on your feet boyo.

Not really, and they still won't fuck us.

Lol, JBW dictates that youre much more likely to get a gf when you dont have to compete with white guys. You pulled 0.01% out of your ass. And a 0.01% chance means that you just have to approach 100 women to get a gf, on your feet boyo.
Wouldn't it be 10,000? Regardless, it's not even worth discussing because it's still so low.

Women are race traitors though, it wouldn't matter.

Wouldn't it be 10,000? Regardless, it's not even worth discussing because it's still so low.
Your call, you are guaranteed not to get laid in your current location so its pretty volcelish to just do nothing. Nothing wrong with giving up though.

Women are race traitors though, it wouldn't matter.
There are more people of other races being born than whites every day meaning that ethnics are having sex. If you dont want a scoop of that and would rather be a volcel thats fine by me.

Your call, you are guaranteed not to get laid in your current location so its pretty volcelish to just do nothing. Nothing wrong with giving up though.
There's nothing that can be done. That's why it's called inceldom. You would know that if you weren't a fakecel.

There's nothing that can be done. That's why it's called inceldom. You would know that if you weren't a fakecel.

You literally refuse to do anything though and somehow youre an incel? JFL

And lol @ calling me a fakecel when Im a KHHV at 21. Let me guess, youre still in high school. This forum needs to ban everyone under 20 ASAP

Retarded OP made by some alt-right dipshit pathetically trying to trick ethnics out of his land

chances of it working: 0%

Also if you are living in a white country like Russia you almost certainly will NOT have a better chance if you leave

yeh OP really is stupid, very apt name

Retarded OP made by some alt-right dipshit pathetically trying to trick ethnics out of his land

"M-MUH ALT RIGHT"

Read the entire thread, I literally dont care if you get a gf and come back but JBW dictates that you will do better when there are no whites around. If you refuse to at least relocate temporarily until you get laid/get a gf or whatever your goal is then you are a volcel pretty much. Or are you denying JBW theory?

Fucking hell, how can people not see he's just reversing the JBW threads that he was complaining about an hour ago?
Legit I knew people on here were retarded, but this is just fucking insane man

Fucking hell, how can people not see he's just reversing the JBW threads that he was complaining about an hour ago?
Legit I knew people on here were retarded, but this is just fucking insane man

There is nothing insane about my theory, REVERSE JBW is a masterpiece and Im the maestro behind it. To deny it is to deny JBW theory itself.

Retard op i bet youre from America you know nothing of Europe

Retard op i bet youre from America you know nothing of Europe

It doesnt matter if youre from Europe or America, what Im saying makes complete logical sense. 1+1=2 everywhere in the world boyo

I'm also volcel because of religious beliefs, volcel because I don't want to ascend through plastic surgery and volcel because I choose to stay here. I'm a triple volcel, while also being an incel at the same time, where's my award boyo?
This

And what's wrong with that? They have no business in our countries to begin with.

Most ethnics in western countries are just taking advantage of white people's altruism and are totally ungrateful. They deserve to be incel.

And what's wrong with that? They have no business in our countries to begin with.

Most ethnics in western countries are just taking advantage of white people's altruism and are totally ungrateful. They deserve to be incel.

Says the native American. I think all white people should go back to Europe

Says the native American. I think all white people should go back to Europe
Whites treated the Native Americans way better than ethnics currently treat white people is western countries.

tfw can’t even speak my own language because I was born in Canada

What if you're a mixed breed that was born in America?

Low IQ post.

1.) Many non-western countries (excluding latin and African anyways) women don't put out as easily. Fact.

2.) This whole "can't get laid if you're ethnic" thing is a bullshit excuse ugly ethnic dudes like to use for being ugly and dressing like Apu.

3.) The bigotry that does exist mainly just exists in USA, UK, and Australia, and is mainly just from white trash in those countries. Scandinavian women for example love cock of all colors.

Low IQ post.

1.) Many non-western countries (excluding latin and African anyways) women don't put out as easily. Fact.

2.) This whole "can't get laid if you're ethnic" thing is a bullshit excuse ugly ethnic dudes like to use for being ugly and dressing like Apu.

3.) The bigotry that does exist mainly just exists in USA, UK, and Australia, and is mainly just from white trash in those countries. Scandinavian women for example love cock of all colors.
But what about JBW theory? If JBW is true then my theory must be as well since its basically its complement

tfw can’t even speak my own language because I was born in Canada
Doesnt matter, you can still get laid if you speak English, virtually everyone speaks English in 2018

What if you're a mixed breed that was born in America?
JBW, you will still do better in some 3rd world country so pack up your bags and move there.

As soon as I hit the lotto, I'll do just that.
Lotto? Work for a couple months and move. Everything is cheaper in 3rd world countries, a couple thousand should be enough to last you like 6months and thats more than enough time to snatch a qt girl

Last edited:
Lotto? Work for a couple months and move. Everything is cheaper in 3rd world countries, a couple thousand should be enough to last you like 6months and thats more than enough time to snatch a qt girl

I'd have to move to some Middle Eastern country as that's what I resemble. I ain't doin' that.

I'd have to move to some Middle Eastern country as that's what I resemble. I ain't doin' that.
Nothing wrong with rotting, choosing to rot means youre a volcel though.

Well done op. Almost fell for the Stormfront.org-sponsored Ethnicel ""ADVICE""".

I can't wait for your next thread:

"Ethnicels, why not use step into this gas-ch....I mean, muscle-mass-increaser chamber. Just walk in there. We'll shut the door for a brief few seconds while your muscles absorb the um....not gas but muscle fibres....yes, that's it, fibres. And you will come out not dead at all!!!!"

Sure op.

Well done op. Almost fell for the Stormfront.org-sponsored Ethnicel ""ADVICE""".

I can't wait for your next thread:

"Ethnicels, why not use step into this gas-ch....I mean, muscle-mass-increaser chamber. Just walk in there. We'll shut the door for a brief few seconds while your muscles absorb the um....not gas but muscle fibres....yes, that's it, fibres. And you will come out not dead at all!!!!"

Sure op.

Way to miss the point, I honestly expected more of you but let me break it down so you can understand

1) JBW says that if you are white you get a gf
2) There are more white men than white women
3) Therefore in white countries all white women and most ethnic girls are taken by white guys
3) As an ugly ethnic your chance of getting a gf is for all purposes 0

SOLUTION:

4) TEMPORARILY (or permanently, I dont care) relocate to a country where you will have a better chance of getting a gf (you can run westerner status game if you are ugly)

Your options from here:
a) Quit your job/drop out of uni to go to some 3rd world country where you dont even know the language thats spoken to get a gf
b) Admit to being a volcel and stop complaining about white guys being volcel because you are one yourself
c) Admit that JBW theory is bullshit

If JBW is real, so is my reverse JBW theory. But what Im seeing in this thread is that ethnics are happy to call white incels volcels because "MUH JBW just move to asia" and then play victims without wanting to do anything themselves. I guess sitting in your room patting yourself on the back that youre incel because you arent white is really comforting.

I'm a lostallhopecel.
Doenst matter, if you choose to rot rather than move to a 3rd world country where you could have a gf that makes you a volcel. Remember, JBW

I'm not white.
JBW still applies to you, or rather reverse JBW. White guys get all the girls, so you have no business doing anything in a white majority country, theres literally 0 chance you will get a gf with so many white guys around. Time to relocate to the middle east where you will actually have a chance.

Or just admit that youre a volcel and stop complaining about white guys being volcels.

Or just admit that JBW is bullshit and that moving to a 3rd world country to get laid is unrealistic and doesnt make you a volcel.

JBW still applies to you, or rather reverse JBW. White guys get all the girls, so you have no business doing anything in a white majority country, theres literally 0 chance you will get a gf with so many white guys around. Time to relocate to the middle east where you will actually have a chance.

Or just admit that youre a volcel and stop complaining about white guys being volcels.

Or just admit that JBW is bullshit and that moving to a 3rd world country to get laid is unrealistic and doesnt make you a volcel.

JBW is valid in many cases.

Moving to a different country for companionship/sex is an absolute joke and should not be necessary, although I understand it can yield results.

Can you imagine other animals having to travel by land to different countries in order to mate?

Hilarious and sad to think about.

JBW is valid in many cases.

Moving to a different country for companionship/sex is an absolute joke and should not be necessary, although I understand it can yield results.

Can you imagine other animals having to travel by land to different countries in order to mate?

Hilarious and sad to think about.

Sounds like you are making excuses. Theres no reason why dropping out of college/quitting your job to move to another country should be a joke. I got called a volcel for not wanting to do exactly that and then move to Asia to run JBW game there.

Sounds like you are making excuses. Theres no reason why dropping out of college/quitting your job to move to another country should be a joke. I got called a volcel for not wanting to do exactly that and then move to Asia to run JBW game there.

Well I didn't call you a volcel, and I don't agree with doing that just for women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back