Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are Chad SHE will try to make you laugh

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Women act like entitled princesesses all the time but when they are with Chad they will try to please him in every possible way. It starts with jokes and it
continues with threesomes, foursomes and literally any type of kinky sex king Chad desires at the time. Females will become submissive slaves for top
tier men. They will be jesters in the streets and sex slaves in the sheets to keep their Chad happy.

nausea said:
and even more...

YES. Chad get 200% of a woman's love and we get -200%.

we get indifference and even hate

marin said:
Just be 8+

The odds of being that are les than the odds of being a woman.

She is usually not funny

It's funny reading MGTOW bullshitters saying they don't pursue women anymore, when in reality you were always worthless unless they were pursuing and engaging you.

I aint chad and my female friends make me laught all the time do lots of jokes but i got 0 chances fucking them e_e

KilluminoidBR said:
I aint chad and my female friends make me laught all the time do lots of jokes but i got 0 chances fucking them e_e

stop laughing

you are disappointing Allah

sepelion said:
It's funny reading MGTOW bullshitters saying they don't pursue women anymore, when in reality you were always worthless unless they were pursuing and engaging you.

MGTOW is the biggest COPE in the entire internet. They just did women and favor by stop caring about them.

I once heard about a girlfriend from a chad that gave all her monthly income to her chad boyfriend.

thats what i realized, dude

when i came back from first date with that girl, i realized how pathetic it is to try to do something chicks, if you are subhuman

you gotta play a clown and entertain your whole way through, hoping she agree to see you again or grants you her vagina in the best case scenario and then it moves on onto the stage of you trying to maintain that level of dancing monkey, so she doesnt dump you for genetically superior male.

simpel tinder proof, chicks write first to good looking men after matching, you gotta try to 'game' and 'be intersting' if you are average, if you are below 5, you barely have chances even with fat deformed sluts, specially in west

Zyzz said:
I once heard about a girlfriend from a chad that gave all her monthly income to her chad boyfriend.

I knew a woman who paid all the utilities bill and groceries of a Chad I knew. He just mowed lawns for $50 now and again and they each other for a week.

Zyzz said:

Of course she did. If you are Chad SHE betabuxes you

dr-problematic said:
thats what i realized, dude

when i came back from first date with that girl, i realized how pathetic it is to try to do something chicks, if you are subhuman

you gotta play a clown and entertain your whole way through, hoping she agree to see you again or grants you her vagina in the best case scenario and then it moves on onto the stage of you trying to maintain that level of dancing monkey, so she doesnt dump you for genetically superior male.

simpel tinder proof, chicks write first to good looking men after matching, you gotta try to 'game' and 'be intersting' if you are average, if you are below 5, you barely have chances even with fat deformed sluts, specially in west

At least you have been on a date. Although, a date that doesn't end up in sex is a waste of time just like any other interaction with a female.

No... she will try to get your dick into her mouth.

KilluminoidBR said:

Very true, females will laugh at your jokes even if they're not attracted to you. Some of these incels are just making shit up.

This is true. One of my biggest blackpill source was remembering my PUA days when I went to lot of parties. I saw how women fought for Chad's attention, how agressively they approached him, and most importantly, how different their behaviour was even when compared to a beta normie's boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

workcel 4ever said:
This is true. One of my biggest blackpill source was remembering my PUA days when I went to lot of parties. I saw how women fought for Chad's attention, how agressively they approached him, and most importantly, how different their behaviour was even when compared to a beta normie's boyfriend-girlfriend relationship.

You don't live if you are not Chad