Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you are at least a 5/10, go on LOOKSMAXX instyead of rotting on this site

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Just leave. People like me have no hope. People like you who aren't like 5'4'' but are 6' need to go on LOOKSMAXX instead of rotting on this goddamn site. This site is for 1-3 truecels and 4/10 incels who have no hope of ever ascending.

PIN THIS MODS

If it was truecels only, the amount of people on this site remaining would be less than 50 i'd imagine

If it was truecels only, the amount of people on this site remaining would be less than 50 i'd imagine
5'3'' is truecel
@Emba is truecel

I wonder what would this site be if it didn't accept anyone under the age of 21

22 KHHV with a deformed face cuz of acne scars. Trucel enough?

Cope tbh. 5/10 men either betabuxx or landwhalemaxx in 2022.

looksmax community is shit i've tried it

Why's that? I might transition to it in a few hours.
the guides are alright tbh but the ratings section is often shit-quality due to how big it is, and it's a coinflip whether you'll get any useful feedback or not

Naw. Females have soooo many options that the average guy has to compete with. Id rate myself 5/10 and i have gone through rejection after rejection after rejection after rejection. The average guy doesn’t have a chance unless he gets really lucky

I'm a 5/10 and yet I still get nothing.