Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are an incel, not only can you not have a GIRLFRIEND, but you also cannot have friends, or female friends.

No need to remake the post. Also plainly false.

Blduuddu

Yes, truecel trait

The moment people see my hideous face, they despise me and would never consider me a friend.

Yes, truecel trait

The moment people see my hideous face, they despise me and would never consider me a friend.
Ive rated a few users on .is
I wanna say that this world is cruel AF.

Freudian slip. Keep coping by thinking this girl who naturally likes boys made a dismissive typo.

Freudian slip. Keep coping by thinking this girl who naturally likes boys made a dismissive typo.
Fake - OP is pretending to be an incel

Gay - OP instinctively said boyfriend because he likes men

Ergo, this post is fake and gay.

Having foid friends but no actual partner is a failed normie trait

Of course. Women hate us or better, all the world. No GF, no friends...

As a trucel, you're either friendless or you have bullies masquerading as friends. Nobody genuinely enjoys our company.

Me and my brocel @Logic55 are failed normies the difference is that he’s low tier NT and I have autism and he was able to have friends while I still struggle due to my ADHD and autism making friends was a struggle and it includes trying to get a GF. We’re not pure trucels however we’re definitely incels due to women not wanting to fuck us or dating us. While an pure trucels don’t get any love at all.
Those are examples of us

Last edited:
Me and my brocel @Logic55 are failed normies the difference is that he’s low tier NT and I have autism and he was able to have friends while I still struggle due to my ADHD and autism making friends was a struggle and it includes trying to get a GF. We’re not pure trucels however we’re definitely incels due to women not wanting to fuck us or dating us. While an pure trucels don’t get any love at all.
Those are examples of us
And most of my friends IRL were incels like me. Technically, they were incel normies

Only NT incels can potentially have friends

i have people i am friendly with, no one really knows what i truly think though

Only NT incels can potentially have friends
Mentalcels like the ADHD, Autism, BPD, and other mental illnesses, can have friends but only a few NT incels are more extroverted then us

Mentalcels like the ADHD, Autism, BPD, and other mental illnesses, can have friends but only a few NT incels are more extroverted then us
having adhd and autism and making friends is impossible, Im the example.

having adhd and autism and making friends is impossible, Im the example.
Well with me I only had 2 - 3 friends and non of them are female friends because they would call me creepy and weird and block me on social media, especially if I’m trying to get a girlfriend. But regardless we’re screwed I hate our disabilities. That’s why I say we can but it’s a lot harder than normies or NT people

Well with me I only had 2 - 3 friends and non of them are female friends because they would call me creepy and weird and block me especially if I’m trying to get a girlfriend. But regardless we’re screwed I hate our disabilities
Hyperaktivity makes my mouth speak too fast or too much or i gwt hyperqctive, Impossible.

Hyperaktivity makes my mouth speak too fast or too much or i gwt hyperqctive, Impossible.
We must have different kinds of ADHD, I hate people so having conversations with them or any kind of socializing. Makes it hard for me. So I have little to no interest anyway even though I struggle with making friends even when I was hated for my autism back in school days