Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you are a submale, everyone treats you like joke. Even my mother

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Today situation. I went downstairs waiting for dinner. A conversation then ensued with my mother. She immediately complained that I was playing late at night. And she started acting weird again. Passive-agrasive behavior in a "playful tone", generally annoying (I don't like that in foids). Then my sister came downstairs and my mother asked her about one thing. Then she called me what my sister said. She said I looked like "hoboking". I wasn't in the mood for a joke then. I said I didn't like it in a firm tone (that is, how was I supposed to do it if someone called me names in high school). She was still laughing. I hit her lightly on the right side (the way you tell someone to stop). Then she started screaming that I was beating her. A brief discussion ensued and I went upstairs to my room. I started repairing my computer as I had a problem with the screen (I fixed it). Then I went downstairs, took my food from the pot, and went back to my room. After the meal I went downstairs to carry the plate to the sink. And I met my mother. This time she was in "acting stupid" mode and asked if I was over it. The phoids are scattered. Let me remind you that she works in primary school as a retarded kids teacher and is a psychologist. I was thinking whether to write this post because my brain begins to forget such incidents quickly, I probably wouldn't go crazy from various things, be it at school or at home, which happen every now and then. Despite the fact that I forget the incident itself, my inner tension grows and one time I break out (I cry most often in my room when I come home from school, last year I was so fed up with it twice that I started running around the house and banging on the bed). so much on my part, I had to throw it away somewhere. It accumulates in a person and it has to go somewhere. Do you have similar experiences? :lasereyes::cryfeels::hax::feelsree:

I am the black sheep of my family for them I am a total failure but [UWSL]i don't give a fuck [/UWSL]
[UWSL]if you are ugly everyone hate you :feelsrope:[/UWSL]

I recognize my family's behavior. I earn more than all my family members together but I'm always a child for them that does not understand anything. :forcedsmile:
Next !

Growing up sucks ngl.

Im skinny and under the avrg height for young males/men in general for my country, although im young (22yo) no one threats me and will threat me in the future as a man (unlike with younger but taller and buffed guys)