Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] If you are a stemmaxxer avoid anything computer related

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its all just guys, 4 years you wont make a single female friend

I remember my first class we had a bunch of women but they all dropped out eventually after like 10 sessions

Biology classes are easily 75%+ female though, so do biology or bioengineering or something

Ideally you should aim to be premed so you could fuck nurses, I hear theres barely any guys in nursing schools

Then they can try out their epic PUA skills after class.

I'm not fucking any foids regardless of my degree

jfl at this normie shitty advice.

I remember my first class we had a bunch of women but they all dropped out eventually after like 10 sessions

Biology classes are easily 75%+ female though, so do biology or bioengineering or something

Ideally you should aim to be premed so you could fuck nurses, I hear theres barely any guys in nursing schools
cope, they don't want incel, they still want Chad.

I chose stem because in my opinion going to class with other incels is not as bad as getting mogged by a bunch of stacies and chads.

If there's something you want, but you know it's impossible (or at least, extremely unlikely) to get, then I think it's best to minimize exposure to it as much as possible.

On the other hand, if you think it is reasonably possible to get, then I agree with you (but if you did, you wouldn't be an incel).

Nurses tend to lust after Chad Doctors.

But the medical route is a good avenue through which to JBWmaxx if normie, since many nurses are Philippinas.

STEMmax -> get a job at a big tech company like Google, Facebook, Amazon etc. -> make 300k/year -> retire after 5-10 years when you're done moneymaxxing

No gender ratios for your face

no females in classes is a pro not a con

Imagine being an incel because you don't have enough girls in school to talk to. If that's your big problem, why are you even here?

I chose stem because in my opinion going to class with other incels is not as bad as getting mogged by a bunch of stacies and chads.
This. I've done both and the latter made me drop out

not enough iq for that tbh

I'm not fucking any foids regardless of my degree

jfl at this normie shitty advice.
agreed tbh. might as well do computer shit if ur incel and avoid foids altogether. if ur ugly there is no Ascension

agreed tbh. might as well do computer shit if ur incel and avoid foids altogether. if ur ugly there is no Ascension
I was in a class with 70% foids, all of them were chad only. At least CS helps for moneymaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back