Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you are a NEET, you should join Neets.net

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
We have recently revamped the forums and the design on https://neets.net and we have a new domain too. You should join us over there if you're a NEET!

sweet look tbh

Yeah. Get the fuck out of there you fellow NEETS :feelstastyman:

wish i could leech off my parents, i have to work a deadass job. At least pay is good.:feelstastyman:

I don‘t like most users there tbh

i have an acc there but its dead af

I do not associate myself with sexhavers

Watch out for Atila, he often posts photos of his girlfriend and brags about his sex life.

Are there sex havers there? What do they think of incels?

Are there sex havers there? What do they think of incels?

They are respected somewhat.

I'll be posting more stories between this site and Neets.me.

They are respected somewhat.

I'll be posting more stories between this site and Neets.me.
I'm seeing some hate toward autistic neets on there, will I get bullied for being autistic?

i dont actually like being a neet, doing something useful is a good cope

Watch out for Atila, he often posts photos of his girlfriend and brags about his sex life.
Yes, one of the reasons I left that site after a while was constantly seeing some users purposefully bragging about their sex lives.

I checked this site for the first time in maybe 10 months and what do I see?

That users actually very based. Lately he's been copy pasting reddit cuck posts.
Yes, after I checked the thread, I saw that it's a reddit copypaste.

I was kind of ironic :feelsEhh:

I tried joining hope i get it

I been registered on NEETs.is for over a year I stopped posting because there was too many LARPers it was more active a year ago than it is now

I'm already on there. :smonk:

I'm over there. Most users seem to be incel. Pretty quiet though.

i leech of my mum. my dad is a NEET himself. loool

I'm neet but not neat

If you are a neet, you should get a job. If you are a incel, you should have sex.

Those aren’t true NEETs, more like teenagers living with their parents. That’s the vibe I felt after reading some of the comments.
Nice format design tho.

Those aren’t true NEETs, more like teenagers living with their parents. That’s the vibe I felt after reading some of the comments.
Nice format design tho.
They are I can confirm

Incel could theoretically ascend if he makes enough money to betabux if you count that as ascending
It does not work. I earn a lot of money but I cannot ascend. :blackpill:

I would love to join and I feel that I fit in more over there then over here. I've done nothing wrong but everytime I sign up I just get rejected?

are you alt account or separate human from other mods? unless of course you ain't siamesetwincel

What's the difference between a NEET and an incel?

so all NEETS are incels but not all incels are NEETS?
Not necessarily. There are a few sexhavers over there. But I find generally the two go hand in hand (certainly for me).