Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you are a lot shorter than average, the chance of suicide is A LOT higher

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
9iadias

Source: https://ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
Also: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15994722/

doesn’t really seem that much tbh. 9% per 2 inches isn’t really anything considering almost nobody ropes.

also doesn’t seem believable. You’re telling me 5’4” guys rope about 1.5x as often as 6’4” guys? Do 6’4” guys even rope? Meanwhile 5’4” guys are lonely by default and that’s pretty much the fastest, most surefire way to become suicidal.

doesn’t really seem that much tbh. 9% per 2 inches isn’t really anything considering almost nobody ropes.

also doesn’t seem believable. You’re telling me 5’4” guys rope about 1.5x as often as 6’4” guys? Do 6’4” guys even rope? Meanwhile 5’4” guys are lonely by default and that’s pretty much the fastest, most surefire way to become suicidal.

Ofc chad doesn't rope LOL

Heightpill is brutal, are manlets the ones who have it worst? Except for curries ofc

I'm 5'3" and I would 100% rope if I didn't have family members that cared about me.

not surprising considered how short people are treated in society

Yeah I'm not impressed by the numbers.

Heightpill is brutal, are manlets the ones who have it worst? Except for curries ofc
I think deathnics have it the worst

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back